Snack Credit Question

Indee96

Earning My Ears
We're going on our first trip in May and have the DDP. I'm just wondering how I can find out now what is and isn't a snack credit if I'm just looking at the menus on the Disney site. For example, Refreshment Port at Epcot is showing that it's a snack cart or kiosk but has an 8 piece nugget meal listed under Entree for $10. I assume that if I ordered that it would be a quick serve credit and not a snack credit? But I could use a snack credit there for the $5 Croissant Doughnut?

moving to DDP board./ there is an outdated thread that shows what was a snack. it is in the process of being updated but will at least give you an idea :)

You've got the general gist of it, yeah.

At most counter service, kiosk, or snack cart locations, there will be a menu posted that has DDP-eleigible snack items marked with a purple DDP logo. This tends to include single-serving portions of non-alcholoic drinks, traditional snacks (popcorn, pretzels), many ice cream offerings (Mickey Bar, ice cream cones, ice cream cookie sandwiches), "side dishes" (fries, onion rings, small salads, etc.), pastries, and the like.

As a rule of thumb, expect it to be a snack credit item if it is a) single serving, b) not an entree, c) does not come in a souvenir container, and d) costs about $7 or less (often lower).

The menus at AllEars.net do their best to include the DDP logo where appropriate - it won't always be as up to date as the official Disney site, but good enough for basic planning purposes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter