Snack Around the World Book

mupt02

Mouseketeer
I'm hoping one of our wonderful Disigners could put together a Snack Around the World book. I've seen drink around the world books, but am hoping something could be done for snacks/candy/treats instead.

Thank you!!

This would be a WONDERFUL idea. I went to EPCOT for food and wine this year for the first time ever, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to check off the foods I had tried at all the kiosks. It would be nice to be able to do this for the pavilions at any point throughout the year.

This would be a WONDERFUL idea. I went to EPCOT for food and wine this year for the first time ever, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to check off the foods I had tried at all the kiosks. It would be nice to be able to do this for the pavilions at any point throughout the year.

I'm hoping one of our wonderful Disigners could put together a Snack Around the World book. I've seen drink around the world books, but am hoping something could be done for snacks/candy/treats instead.

Thank you!!

Hi Mupt02
I have a "Epcot's Candy Hunt Around The World" Booklet
it is posted in my Photobucket
8.50x 11.00,,,12 pages in total
Here is an example of the cover page,
*****for personal use only Please*****

PLEASE DO NOT Quote My images --thank-you.
Hugs Mel

P.S
There is room under Mickey for your name in Disney Font,(personalization)
just post your request on my thread if required.Link to my thread is in my signature.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter