• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snack Allowance

MikeBell

Earning My Ears
A person at the Disney Store told me to look out here for information so I am sure it is here, I just cannot find it. I am curious about the allowances for snacks on the dining plan. It used to be anything $4 and under. Is that still the rule or has that changed? I saw a sticky thread for 2014, but nothing for 2015.

i think i was told $5 and under. they recently changed it to be any single serve item regardless of toppings. some things are over $5 like at Food and Wine Festival. You can also get any side item at a QS place, like onion rings, etc.

A person at the Disney Store told me to look out here for information so I am sure it is here, I just cannot find it. I am curious about the allowances for snacks on the dining plan. It used to be anything $4 and under. Is that still the rule or has that changed? I saw a sticky thread for 2014, but nothing for 2015.
This is literally the very first post at the top of the screen in this forum:
http://disboards.com/threads/2014-confirmed-snacks-thread.3215018/

Generally speaking, it's any "single serving" item. The booths at the Food & Wine festival had items up to $9 that qualified as snack credits.

I don't think you can go by the $$ amount. The DDP logo will be on the menu next to the majority of items that are eligible. If you see something that you think might/should be a snack credit, and it doesn't have the logo, just ask.

The 2014 confirmed snack list is the latest list; they just haven't changed the title.

Don't look for the price, just look for the purple DDP logo. But in general it is single serving items under $6, except at food &wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter