SNA Transportation to DL

DJPoLo

Earning My Ears
Hi y'all,

We're headed to Disneyland at the end of the month and flying into SNA/John Wayne airport.

We have five passengers. Are there cabs that can fit all of us plus luggage in one vehicle or do we need to use a shuttle service?

Thanks in advance,
-Chet

Hi y'all,

We're headed to Disneyland at the end of the month and flying into SNA/John Wayne airport.

We have five passengers. Are there cabs that can fit all of us plus luggage in one vehicle or do we need to use a shuttle service?

Thanks in advance,
-Chet

Yes! there are mini-vans that will fit all of you and your luggage.
Ask for the flat rate to the DLR area, it's usually about $45.

It's surprising how much those mini-vans will hold.

Once you get outside the taxi area is right across the street from Baggage claim.
Tell the taxi director what you need and he will wave up your ride.

Geemo

Hi y'all,

Thanks in advance,
-Chet

DH used Uber for us, he's a bit of a travel snob when it comes to to/from airports. Even though there are just 4 of us he got us an SUV and it ran $80 with tip. Gotta say I do love Uber and the service is always wonderful.

I would recommend a private car service, if $$ is not a huge issue. We used DK's Livery service last December and will be using them again next month. The chauffer meets you at baggage claim, gets all your bags to the car so you don't have to carry them, makes a stop at a grocery store (if you wish), and provides car seats if needed. And the trip is SO quick because you aren't waiting for other passengers or making other stops. Money Very well spent! It is $155 round trip from SNA w/ tip included (though I still tip).
https://www.golansky.com/services.html

We've also used Super Shuttle in the past for Adult-Only trips and that was fine, but takes a bit longer since you have to stop at other hotels first.

Another option is the Disneyland Express, though that can take FOREVER if you aren't staying at one of the Disney owned hotels.

We typically just rent a car. I hate being at the mercy of someone else to pick us up/drop us off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter