~*Smilies Thread*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a fever, and her tummy is hurting, but she does not want to go to the doctors. The last time this happened, and we took her, the doctor did not do anything, and just told us to keep giving her meds.
8.gif
I hate it when your kids are sick, and you can not do anything to instantly make them feel better. :(

She has a fever, and her tummy is hurting, but she does not want to go to the doctors. The last time this happened, and we took her, the doctor did not do anything, and just told us to keep giving her meds.
8.gif
I hate it when your kids are sick, and you can not do anything to instantly make them feel better. :(

I know I wish we really could use pixie dust and hugs to make them better:hug:
angelstaf.gif
:hug:

Are you playing hide and seek with the kids or just "hide" without any seek?:rotfl2:

I had a couple minutes left of my lunch hour and was keeping from being discovered. :duck: Great guesses :goodvibes

I kept announcing, "I'm leaving on time today", over and over. I'm sure my co-workers were tired of hearing me say that, but you know, when you stay at work over an hour of the time you were supposed to get off, it gets wearing :headache:

I hope you all are having a dry day :sunny:

Are you playing hide and seek with the kids or just "hide" without any seek?:rotfl2:

I had a couple minutes left of my lunch hour and was keeping from being discovered. :duck: Great guesses :goodvibes

I kept announcing, "I'm leaving on time today", over and over. I'm sure my co-workers were tired of hearing me say that, but you know, when you stay at work over an hour of the time you were supposed to get off, it gets wearing :headache:

I hope you all are having a dry day :sunny:

Hey Smilie Peeps i have not fallen off the face of the earth or anything;)
will be on Vacation from tomorrow to next saturday:hyper:
BYE :wave2:
PM me if anything bad happens:lmao: or if the thread gets closed:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter