~~~ Smiley Thread #9 is super fine! ~~~Post your favorite smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.

4.gif
sorry I missed you, I'll look for you in the games:hug:

The kids and I were at my parents a few hours ago and a couple of my nephews come running in the room. The said the police were riding up and down the road. After awhile one car drives up and down the street. Then there are 3 other cars driving up and down the 4 line road. After about 30 minutes we were wondering why. Well me, H, E, mama, niece and one nephew go out side. The police cars still going up and down. I go to the end of the driveway and when the car pulled up I asked what was going on. They are looking for a arm robbery suspect.:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: So we all high tail it inside and I dead bolt the door.
:scared: That happened to us last year when we were on the beach of all places. They had helicopters flying over us, cops were all over the place, noone budged from the beach
4.gif
It's much scarier when it's in your own neighborhood
nervous1.gif
hope they got the person

The kids and I were at my parents a few hours ago and a couple of my nephews come running in the room. The said the police were riding up and down the road. After awhile one car drives up and down the street. Then there are 3 other cars driving up and down the 4 line road. After about 30 minutes we were wondering why. Well me, H, E, mama, niece and one nephew go out side. The police cars still going up and down. I go to the end of the driveway and when the car pulled up I asked what was going on. They are looking for a arm robbery suspect.:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: So we all high tail it inside and I dead bolt the door.

:scared: That happened to us last year when we were on the beach of all places. They had helicopters flying over us, cops were all over the place, noone budged from the beach
4.gif
It's much scarier when it's in your own neighborhood
nervous1.gif
hope they got the person

:scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter