• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s TUESDAY 8/2 poll - Nutrigrain Bars

Nutrigrain Bars - What flavors do you eat? ((M.C.)

• Apple

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Blueberry

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Raspberry

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Cherry

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Mixed Berry

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Apple & Carrot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strawberry & Squash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t eat this product

Votes: 48 61.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Try to eat low carb and unprocessed foods so never had one. When I do splurge it's on chocolate or wine!

We like Nutri Grain bars and used to buy them often. We’ve switched to the Nature’s Bakery brand now. We get a large box on Amazon, which lasts a few months.

DH and DD eat these regularly, I am not a fan.

They like the berry flavors the best. I am forbidden to buy the apple. (Never saw the carrot or squash ones, but I know those would get the, "what did you buy this for?" look if I did. :rolleyes:)

I'm not a fan. It's something about the texture of them against my teeth. OK, I'm weird. Everyone else in the house (DH, DD, her husband, his 6 year old) likes them so we always have them- they are a quick after school snack, something to tuck into a gym bag, whatever. I don't know- there are better ways for me to spend my calories.

Prefer blueberry, but I don't buy them -- mostly when we have a work meeting and they're provided as a snack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter