• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s TUESDAY 2/14 poll - Valentine’s Day ❤️

Valentine’s Day Plans (M.C.)

• I’m doing something with my spouse

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • I’m doing something with my boyfriend or girlfriend

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • We are going out to dinner

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • We are going to a movie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We are going to a Valentine’s Day event

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We are staying in and getting take out

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • We are staying in and making a special dinner

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • We are doing something with our children - please post what

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • We are doing nothing

Votes: 51 50.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 19 18.8%

• Total voters
I plan to pick her up from the airport and take her home. She's been in FL for the past two weeks visiting her mom, so it'll be nice to have her back home. Otherwise, we have no plans.

We have a tradition where I fix spaghetti and meatballs and then we all watch Lady and the Tramp. My boys are teenagers now and just do it to humor me.

I get the boys candy. DH and I do not exchange cards or gifts.

Regular Tuesday here. Dh is out of town at work, and that's fine with me. This is one holiday we really don't celebrate. However, I did book our spring break late late last night, so maybe the vacation is all of our Valentine's Day gifts to each other. Yeah, I'll go with that. ;)

The only mystery is if Dd will receive a carnation at school today. The boy she likes is incredibly shy, so I don't think he would be as bold to buy her a carnation. She said she didn't think so either, but you can tell she was dying to get one. It's a constant soap opera over here with a high school freshman daughter. :rotfl:

We went out Saturday night to miss the crowds.

We were at Walmart for groceries yesterday and my husband picked out some flowers there for me and I picked up 2 solid Easter bunnies for our Valentines chocolate…cheaper than a small heart shaped candy box…lol

Today was a normal day. DH & I went out to lunch at a local casual chain restaurant/sports pub ( PJ Wheilhans), which we do weekly. Had dinner af home . We did our annual Valentine's dinner last night at Maggiano's. No crowds, no rushed service or long waits for a table. If we go out on Valentines Day night it is for an early dinner at a local diner or casual restaurant.
We give it each a card.

These days, "we" means me and the cats. But pretty much the same thing as before. Not doing a thing. But on Saturday, I will be going out for dinner. That's what DH and I used to do. Restaurants are just too crowded on any holiday, so we just mentally move it to the day of our choice. I may pick up a can of fancy cat food for the kits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter