• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s SUNDAY poll - Staying Home or Leaving Home

Will you be home all day today or leaving to do something?

• I will be home all day

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • I will be away from home a small part of the day

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • I will be away from home about half of the day

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I will be away from home almost all day

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I will be away from home all day and sleeping elsewhere tonight

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I’m already away from home - I left one day last week

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I’m not sure yet - I have see what others want to do

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I’m hoping to be home all day, but who knows, my days are unpredictable

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

No definite plans, but may end up going out to dinner. I'm letting DS choose because he's supposed to get two wisdom teeth out tomorrow, which of course will affect his eating for a few days, so I want today's meals to be good for him. If he asks me to make one of his favorites, I'll pop out to the grocery store this afternoon. If he picks a restaurant, we'll all go out later.

Home for most of the day, plan to go out for supper after DH watches the NASCAR race. We just had leftover goulash for lunch so I need to run the dishwasher then may take a nap.

Went to the gym this morning with my wife for a 10am kickboxing class and I think we're meeting up with friends of ours tonight for dinner to plan out our upcoming New Orleans trip.

My family went skeet-shooting today (had never done it before --it was fun!) and then out to lunch, but I think that I at least am home for the rest of the day. I don't know about my daughter, and my son may walk/bike to a friend's house, and my husband mentioned the possibility of a poker game.

I probably will go out for a bike ride this evening before the sun goes down. Also, if anyone is hungry later (we had a big lunch so I'm thinking popcorn and fruit should do it but who knows) I may have to run down to Publix because we are completely out of all cooking fats--no butter, olive oil, or avocado oil, and it's hard to cook much of anything without one of those. I don't mind at all, though; it's right down the street and I enjoy visiting the grocery store.

Trying to reduce my petroleum footprint in the short term to do whatever I can to honor the bravery of the Ukrainians fighting against the Russian tyrant. I know this doesn't do much past a symbolic gesture but it feels like I am able to contribute in some small way.

HOME all day. It's 4:30 CT here so why bother now, LOL!

I did some yardwork, a nice day for March 13th to be outside in my neck of the woods!!

Went to church this morning and then out to lunch. Was home for a few hours and then went to an open house ( we are looking to move later this year)
Dinner is takeout pizza but my husband will pick it up and bring it home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter