Votes: 8 10.4%
  • No - I’ve never bought

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • No - I did a long time ago, but nothing in the last couple years

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 7 9.1%

• Total voters
I never buy pre-made chocolate milk, but we always have Nesquik (powder) in the house!

Yes. My daughter has been drinking Horizon Low Fat Chocolate milk every morning for over 12 years. It's the only milk she likes. Doctor says okay to switch to a whole milk because she could use the calories but she won't drink that.

Yes, we always have the hershey's syrup on hand and switch between the 1/2 gallons of chocolate milk and the cases of the individual bottles of Nesquik from Sam's Club. My son loves chocolate milk and drinks it every morning.

I love it, but I'd drink it if I had it in the house.

Does crack me up when I see stories now on school lunches. Chocolate milk is an option. When I was a kid your milk options were WHOLE milk or nothing. Whole white milks as kids today like to call it.

I love a cold glass of chocolate milk now and again. Used to sometimes drink Nesquik for breakfast at my grandparents house. Never been a fan of plain milk as a drink.

We drink chocolate milk, but only if it's made with whole milk. Our school district serves only nonfat white or chocolate milk to the kids. I feel sorry for them.

For the record, chocolate milk comes from brown cows.

I buy a quart three or four times a year. And the occasional single serve at a C-store.

I liked to take a spoonful of Nestle Quik powder from the can and then dip it in milk and eat it. It made a “coating” that often “broke” to reveal the powder again.

I like Fox’s U-bet chocolate syrup over Hershey’s.

For the record, chocolate milk comes from brown cows.

I buy a quart three or four times a year. And the occasional single serve at a C-store.

I liked to take a spoonful of Nestle Quik powder from the can and then dip it in milk and eat it. It made a “coating” that often “broke” to reveal the powder again.

I like Fox’s U-bet chocolate syrup over Hershey’s.
Chocolate egg cream, a worthy version of chocolate milk made better with Fox U BET ! party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter