Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t eat banana muffins - I don’t like them

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • I’ve never tried banana muffins

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 5.8%

• Total voters
LOL. My wife made banana bread today........she always makes it with nuts........except today. I have a temporary crown and she didn't want me to have issues with that.

She's seems reasonable, I'm sure if you continue to behave yourself she'll allow you to remain king.:earboy2:
For at least the next week until the permanent crown gets "installed"

I selected other because although I will eat them when offered with or without nuts, if I am making them or purchasing for myself, I prefer no nuts. I am not a huge fan of nuts in cake, but will eat carrot cake and banana muffins with them and it’s fine.

I slightly prefer them without, but DW strongly prefers them with walnuts. Pepitas and pecans also work if walnuts aren't available, or in addition.

Never nuts for me, most of the time it's banana walnut muffins and I'm allergic to walnuts so none for me! But even if there were a nut I do like in it (love me some pecans) I still wouldn't want nuts in my muffins.

I have not had one in a while can’t remember if it had nuts or not. Usually if I eat a muffin it is blueberry or chocolate chip.

I do not think I have ever had banana muffins, mainly because I am not too wild about bananas. I don't hate bananas, but I just do not like them very much.

I like them with or without nuts. I am a fam of good muffins so for the most part I eat them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter