• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s SATURDAY 5/28 poll - Flavored Sparkling Water

Flavored Sparking Water - What is your opinion of this product?

• I love it ❤️

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • I like it 👍🏻

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • It’s just ok 😐

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • It’s edible 😶

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t like it 👎🏻

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • I don’t know - I’ve never tried it, but I’d like to

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t know - I’ve never tried it, and I have no desire to

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t like anything carbonated

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • I only drink regular water

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
I don't usually drink carbonated stuff, just plain water. A lot of the flavored sparkling water is made with aspartame, which gives me a headache, so I avoid those. I do on occasion mix chocolate syrup with plain seltzer for a treat.

I don’t drink any flavored water. I also don’t like the carbonation. I fill up my water bottle from the tap.

This is me, too. I tried a Perrier years ago and almost spit it out. Give me chlorinated tap water any day.

I keep a bunch of frozen water bottles in the freezer and pull them out when I want water and drink the ice cold water as it melts. It’s perfect.

I don't usually drink carbonated stuff, just plain water. A lot of the flavored sparkling water is made with aspartame, which gives me a headache, so I avoid those. I do on occasion mix chocolate syrup with plain seltzer for a treat.
No aspartame in sparkling water it just has carbonated water and natural flavours at least bubly says all that is in it. I was trying to get away from that.

You may be thinking of flavoured water now that does have it but no carbonation.

No aspartame in sparkling water it just has carbonated water and natural flavours at least bubly says all that is in it. I was trying to get away from that.

You may be thinking of flavoured water now that does have it but no carbonation.

Could be. :flower3:

Reactions: NAB

I recently started drinking Sparkling Ice at work for a new addition to my usual tea and water. They had some at an event and I really liked this one so I got some at Costco.

If you'd have asked me in the first 33 or so years of my life I would have told you that I don't like it. Something changed during the pandemic and I slowly went from disliking it to tolerating it to liking it to loving it. I'm looking to get a Sodastream to make it at home and save some money because we buy it often. Right now my favorite flavor is lemon lime. It's like the best part of a sprite without the sweetness or calories!

Younger me is cringing so hard.

I have been a big fan of it, Bubly, LaCroix, various store brands. I don't drink as much of it now as I used to, after I let myself slip back into a diet pop addiction.

I don’t like anything with bubbles. However, DD loves one flavor of Ice that we typically keep around for her, and DH lives on No Sugar 7Up. I keep my Hydor Flask filled from our Brittanall day and night. Rarely I will have a Lemonade or Hot Chocolate, but really that is it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter