slo’s MONDAY 3/25 poll - What Type Of Morning Person Are You?

What type of morning person are you and how often? (m.c.)

• I’m picture #1

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • I’m picture #2

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • I’m picture #3

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • That’s me 100% of the time

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • That’s me 90% of the time

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • That’s me 80% of the time

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • That’s me 70% of the time

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • That’s me 60% of the time

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I’m an equal mix of all 3 pictures

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
That's kind of hard becuase I am totally a morning person and rarely have trouble getting up and functioning early, but image number three is pretty much my demeanor all the time. It doesn't really have anything to do with it being morning. 🙂

When I was working, I can't say because I never had time to look. I got up, checked my home and work e-mail and the newspaper while eating my bowl of cereal, get cleaned up, make the 13 mile commute, and be sitting at my desk at work an hour after my alarm went off.

Since I retired, I rarely set an alarm, sleep until I am ready to get up, and may be up 2 hours before I get around to having breakfast and getting dressed.
I should add, the above was my last 13 working years. I did work graveyard shift for 25 years before that, so 7 am was quitting time, coming home, getting the kids ready for, and off to school, then to bed about 9 am (830 am on good days).

I’m asleep in the morning because I work at night. I’ve never been a happy morning person when I worked day shift.

Not a morning person at all (except for rope dropping at Disney!) I am almost always picture #2, as I stagger to the coffee pot downstairs. Sometimes I'm also picture # 3.....I try not to be too crabby, but my family knows to stay out of my way until I've had that first cup of coffee!

I'm totally picture #3 on Mondays, haha! Need that extra caffeine boost to kickstart the week. But by midweek, I'm usually more of a picture #1. How about you guys?

I am somewhat more of a 2 than anything else. The alarm goes off at 5:50. DH gets up and heads to the bathroom, then goes downstairs to get us both a mug of coffee. By the time he comes back upstairs, I'm awake enough to be online and drink my coffee, hahaha! I'm not ever in a "don't speak to me" mood in the morning, but I also don't bounce out of bed, excited about a new day. Mostly I just need some time to wake up and drink my coffee before having to get the 7yo up, fed, and off to school!

I voted in the poll much earlier but I've only just now managed to gather the momentum to post a comment :earboy2: I'm never #3, and before I retired I was pretty much required to be a #1. I guess I'm a cheerful #2 most of time, getting out of bed when you want to is a huge upgrade over getting out of bed when you have to.

Me, almost always #1, rarely #2. Marie on the other hand is mostly a #3, sometimes a #2. She calls me a motor mouth, asks, 'who wound you up?'.

I'm ready to do whatever 5 minutes after getting upl. Body clock is around 6 AM, regardless when going to bed the night before. I read my 2 papers, have my breakfast, put on the TV news, put on the talk radio, check email, surf the Net some, all pretty much at the same time. :laughing:
This made me laugh, because I get something similiar, except Kevin asks me….
Who dropped the quarter in you?

I’ve been hearing him ask me that for almost 29 years now :rotfl:

I'm a night person. DH is a morning person. It's a struggle. We leave for work together at 6:30am. I have basically asked "please don't talk to me until we get there (40 mins away. I mean I say good morning and communicate basically but I don't want to chat or have you ask me what we are having for dinner (I make a menu on the weekend so he could just look at it). Mind you, he's been up about an hour and I wake up 15 mins (not kidding) before we leave because I hate mornings. I close my eyes in the car and am fairly human by the time we get there. Weekends are a whole other story. I really like my sleep.

I’m a night person and DW is a morning person so I get my quiet time at night. I’d call it a 3 with tinges of 2 most of the time. Mostly not liking my job at the moment but that is about to change. Weekends and vacation it’s a 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter