slo’s FRIDAY 5/10 poll - Graduation 2024 🎓

Graduation 2024 - Who are the graduates in your life? (m.c.)

• Son

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Daughter

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • Grandchild

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Niece or Nephew

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Extended Family Member

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Friend

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Friend’s Child

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • An adult who went back to school

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • No graduates for me this year

Votes: 52 53.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Wow, we are in the middle of a graduation drought. Last graduation was DD's College graduation in 2014. Next anticipated graduation is oldest Granddaughter's 13 years from now! So over 20 years without a graduation.

After more than a decade with having my kids’ graduations, I’m on year 2 with none. Next year I’ll have a college and grad school graduation, the following year my part college. I did miss 1 in 2020, college that was canceled.

I voted grandchild and 'other'! My oldest granddaughter is 'graduating' from preschool - complete with cap and gown! So silly, but you know I'll be there taking pictures, lol!

I voted no before, but I saw a couple of graduation lawn signs down the street when I ran to the store earlier, so I'll get to congratulate some neighbors.🎓🎓

A friend I met through the Disboards has both children graduating! A DS from high school, and DD from college!

One of DH’s grandsons is graduating high school. It’s a great achievement for him as he’s quite severely autistic and has needed a lot of accommodation and support. It’s been quite a journey for him and his parents and we are extremely proud of all of them. :cheer2:

Our two 5 year old grandchildren are graduating from pre-school (if that counts😂) and enter kindergarten next year.

None in my family, but I know some kids in town who are graduating this year. And a number of school employees, in the family and out, who are looking forward to the last day of school! I think the countdown is 27 days.

I teach high school so I have graduates yearly! ;) our graduation was today. Faculty attends every year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter