Votes: 58 54.7%
  • We have dinner at a restaurant

Votes: 13 12.3%
  • I don’t celebrate Easter

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • Other - and there will be others - please post your answer

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters
I'll be at the campground but a few of us are going to hide dozens of eggs around for all the kids. I'd imagine we'll all get together for a meal but I don't think anything specific has been planned. That'll be the extent of my Easter celebration.

Church tonight. DH is a reader.
Tomorrow some cooking/baking.
Church on Sunday, then DS and family and my brother will come over. Dinner here and egg hunt for the two boys.

In a few weeks we will have another egg hunt when the rest of the grandkids visit.

We will go to church at either 3 or 5 tomorrow.

Sunday my mom and sister and her family will come over for brunch.

I’m providing the honey baked ham, fruit salad, homemade cinnamon rolls and mimosas. Mom- potato casserole and deviled eggs., sister quiche.

Happy Easter DIS fam!

We are in WDW this week, staying at Bay Lake Tower. Have breakfast at Chef Mickeys and a late lunch at Steakhouse 71. The rest of the day will be spent relaxing at the pool or trying whatever activities they have that day at the resort.
DS9 and DD6 insist on having on egg hunt every Easter, so I brought along 24 candy filled eggs to hide around the room that morning.

Braving MK today to see the Easter portion of the parade and hopefully see the Easter bunny.

We don't go to church anymore. It will just be the husband, and DS-27 and I going out to eat. Our family is all up north 14 hours drive and my mom is hosting as well as my husband's sister. But we aren't up there for the 2nd year in a row. Last year we went to Tusker House at AK for Easter. This year is a churrascaria, off Disney property, that has bottomless mimosas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter