• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sleigh Ride

Dancersmom2

Earning My Ears
We have a reservation for the private sleigh ride, at Fort Wilderness, coming up very soon and I was wondering if it is customary to tip the carriage driver after your ride?

We have a reservation for the private sleigh ride, at Fort Wilderness, coming up very soon and I was wondering if it is customary to tip the carriage driver after your ride?

Yes.

About 15%, or so.

I never would have thought of this. Thanks to the OP for asking this question. We're doing this in just a few days.

I did the Sleigh ride last week. They have a sign in the sleigh very clearly stating that they DO NOT accept tips.

We went on a sleigh ride about a week ago. Our driver was wonderful and we gave her a tip and wished her Merry Christmas. She was very appreciative. I didn't see a sign that tips were not allowed and our driver accepted the tip we gave her.

We have tipped--15-20%
Here is a sleigh ride tip envelope I made and used.
Hugs Mel

Feel free to use
Print-cut-fold-glue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter