Skyliner Resorts

PFopma

Mouseketeer
I heard that the resorts on the Skyliner route don't have busses going to Epcot or Hollywood Studios. Is that true?

I heard that the resorts on the Skyliner route don't have busses going to Epcot or Hollywood Studios. Is that true?
When the Skyliner is running, bus service is reduced to hourly (instead of every 20 minutes).

Not good. One more reason to cancel my April reservation.
I really don’t understand why. The Skyliner is fast and simple to use. Gets you there easily. Not like there is no transportation. Oh, and I have a bit of fear of heights and didn’t bother me a bit so that’s not an argument.

They do have buses going to the other parks and DS.

I really don’t understand why. The Skyliner is fast and simple to use. Gets you there easily. Not like there is no transportation. Oh, and I have a bit of fear of heights and didn’t bother me a bit so that’s not an argument.

They do have buses going to the other parks and DS.

I’m so excited to try the Skyliner. Planning a 1st week of Dec. 2021 stay at CBR & using that a lot! Watching the travel vids people have made & I am no longer hesitant about it.

And I was very impressed, last Nov I used the skyliner to get back to the pop from Epcot right after the fireworks, and though there was a line, it moved quickly and I was back at the pop within half hour.

My only concern about the skyliner is the fact that both my husband and I use scooters at Disney. From what I understand there is only one scooter allowed on a gondola and I am not sure how long one of us will be waiting at the other end for the other. Other than that we are really excited about them.

My only concern about the skyliner is the fact that both my husband and I use scooters at Disney. From what I understand there is only one scooter allowed on a gondola and I am not sure how long one of us will be waiting at the other end for the other. Other than that we are really excited about them.
The designated Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles have been spaced 2 minutes apart. So normally, if you board at any location other than Riviera, you would arrive 2 minutes apart. It could be a bit longer if the cable is slowed or stopped briefly after the 1st cabin arrives at the destination.

The designated Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles have been spaced 2 minutes apart. So normally, if you board at any location other than Riviera, you would arrive 2 minutes apart. It could be a bit longer if the cable is slowed or stopped briefly after the 1st cabin arrives at the destination.
Thank you!! 2 minutes is nothing compared to what it could be if we ended up on seperate busses!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter