Skyliner refurb 2024 shut down dates announced

Janlou37

Earning My Ears
“From January 16, 2024 through January 21, 2024, Disney Skyliner will be closed for routine maintenance. Disney Skyliner service to and from Disney's Riviera Resort and International Gateway
at EPCOT will remain closed through January 27, 2024. During this time, complimentary bus
service will be available.”

Not very happy as we had planned our holiday before the last week of January, as that is when they have previously shutdown.

Well, the end dates are basically the same. They’re just starting earlier. After doing it awhile now, they must know it is taking longer than anticipated. Or they’re doing a more thorough maintenance this time.

2024 January 16- 27. (9 days)
2023. January 22-29. (7 days)
2022 January 23-28. (5 days)

Darn. Last year avoided it by a day because we moved to BLT the day Skyliner went down.
This year is the exact entire week at BCV. Darn. Darn. Darn. Always use the Skyliner to RR.

I'm trying to think of a workaround and hopefully Skyliner to HS (which is still fine), then HS to RR??? Would that work?
Even though the official announcement is Caribbean Beach (which is the big deal station) is involved, I'm hoping that just means to and from Int'l Gateway and not between HS & the station at Caribbean Beach.

Anyone have any idea if above would work other than the dumb bus from Epcot?
Hey...just remembered Uber I supposed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter