Skipper cantina is taking reservations online

mom4fun

DIS Veteran
Just thought some would like to know that you can make reservations Easter week online.

I just checked the Disney website and you can reservations for the upcoming months now. As far out as September.

Edit: When i try to find tables for any date besides today, nothing is available.

I just checked the Disney website and you can reservations for the upcoming months now. As far out as September.
Interesting. I guess they're taking ADR's up to 180 days like everyone else now. I wonder if that will,help them increase business.

Interesting. I guess they're taking ADR's up to 180 days like everyone else now. I wonder if that will,help them increase business.
I think it would increase, but when I checked back and tried to make a reservation for dates besides today- nothing is available. So I guess they're still working on it.

I just tried a few random days and the only times that came up were for today.

Same here. I randomly tried Easter week, it just says no times available. But that's what it always says since Skipper's Canteen went to same day reservations.

Maybe the op just saw the restaurant listed and assumed it was available for booking ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter