Skipper Canteen info

I'm eager to hear more. 10/12 is my 180 ADR date, wonder if ADRs wll be open by then (and how they're handling lunch).

I'm sure someone has already made this comment, but... If I was on the lookout for a BOG reservation, I'd be watching for the Canteen to open up in hopes some people might be dropping BOG for it.

I'm eager to hear more. 10/12 is my 180 ADR date, wonder if ADRs wll be open by then (and how they're handling lunch).

I'm sure someone has already made this comment, but... If I was on the lookout for a BOG reservation, I'd be watching for the Canteen to open up in hopes some people might be dropping BOG for it.
I'm already planning that... I have BOG for lunch and would gladly dump it for Skipper's. (We already have a BOG ADR for dinner another day . Fingers crossed!

I wonder if ull have to adr for lunch or will it be line up quick service like bog was originally

If they are smart, they will use ADRs. Otherwise, I bet people standing around waiting or showing up at the crack of dawn to get in will get pretty old pretty quick.

I'm in too! I may make a separate ADR watch thread too--we did one for the Mama Melrose F! ADR watch (that was eclipsed as soon as the Minnie news came out!!) and it really helped.

How could Skippers and LTT share a kitchen? Doesn't sound feasible to me logistically. Am I perhaps missing something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter