Skipper Canteen - How many can sit at one table?

jalaine

Mouseketeer
I have Skipper Canteen in MK booked for dinner. There are 7 of us, but I was unable to book for all 7 even though it was right on our booking day first thing. I called Disney Reservations and she told me she wasn't sure why that wouldn't be available, so the best we could do was one table of 3 and one of 4 with no guarantee that they will be next to each other.

Are there no tables configured for 7 people? I know we had this issue at Yak and Yeti years ago, but we just had to call the restaurant directly to book for a party larger than 5 I think it was. There's no direct number for Skipper that I can find.

Any tips to help us all get seated together or at least as close as possible that day? Our reservation is at 5:00 pm if that makes a difference.

I haven't been yet, but we have a reservation for 7 in December that I made online, so it is possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter