Six Flags 2017 Season Pass

Lunchlady

Mouseketeer
I know this isn't Disney related but I just bought our season passes for 2017 for 78.99 each! They are good at all Six Flags and we are located in NC but are going to make a couple of trips to Atlanta, Washington DC and then to New Jersey to visit the parks. My husband is a HUGE coaster fan so this was a great deal for us. They passes usually cost almost 200.00. I am so excited to be going to some new places next year. The passes are also good for the rest of 2016 and they are open weekends. Who knows we may even slip in a weekend trip.

A few weeks ago, you could have gotten a season pass to six flags over Atlanta plus a season pass to whitewater for the rest of 2016 and all of 2017 for less than $50. That also includes parking at both parks :)

If you're planning on visiting SF quite often during the season, check on their "Dining Plan" - our cost was I think $95 - includes 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 snack - per visit; you also get a refillable mug that has free refills. We went today, bought 2 meals, a snack and got the mug. If we'd paid for all this, it would have already been over $50. Very few visits to the park will make this very worthwhile.

Yeah we renewed our passes during the Labor Day sale. Less than $200 for family of 5 (one is a baby) to play as much as we want for all of 2017 - we have 3 parks within a 2 hour drive. We processed before the deadline and got the free upgrade to gold - free parking at all six flags parks! I believe it's almost $20 to park, so huge savings just with that!

We also purchased the passes and the meal plan during the Labor day sale. We purchase 2 meal plans for the 3 of us, it is plenty of food. My DH doesn't make it every time so we share when he is there. We would be fine sharing a single meal for the two of us, but I want to get the food I want, not what DS wants every time. :rolleyes:

We did too! Jumped on ours in Texas when they were $60 and work at our water park as well. We also went ahead and added on the dining plan to two (out of four) of our season passes.

I'm considering buying these for our teens for Christmas. Now that ds19 has his own car, they'd really get plenty of use from them.

My inlaws buy us Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom passes for Christmas. They were 60 a piece and include free soft drinks.

We live about 20 minutes from the park. The water park is very nice, and since I am a teacher, we can take advantage of the low weekday crowds.

We got them last year....best thing we ever did. Probably went to the parks 20 times over the past year. Added the dining plan to 3 of the tickets (we split it between us) and we had lots of cheap entertainment this summer. Also helped the post Disney trip blues!

We got them last year....best thing we ever did. Probably went to the parks 20 times over the past year. Added the dining plan to 3 of the tickets (we split it between us) and we had lots of cheap entertainment this summer. Also helped the post Disney trip blues!
I don't know if your Six Flags is as run down as ours in NJ but for us, going there only made us want to be in WDW more. Dh notices little details regarding maintenance so he'd walk around pointing to things saying, "Disney would have repainted that building years ago." or "Look how the trash is overflowing. You don't see that at Disney."
We gave up our SF Season Passes several years ago and decided we'd rather pay the extra $$ to do WDW, even if it's only for a long weekend. The whole lack of maintenance drove him nuts.

We are On our second year of season passes for Six Flags ( with the dining pass! ) While it is not Disney, our park (Great America) is a decent size and pretty well-maintained. The kids love it. We also have gone to St Louis, but that park is about 1/4 of the size of Chicago it seems.

The price on the pass varies based on which park you buy them from. The larger the park, the more expensive the pass, I believe. St Louis was cheaper than Chicago, for example.

I don't know if your Six Flags is as run down as ours in NJ but for us, going there only made us want to be in WDW more. Dh notices little details regarding maintenance so he'd walk around pointing to things saying, "Disney would have repainted that building years ago." or "Look how the trash is overflowing. You don't see that at Disney."
We gave up our SF Season Passes several years ago and decided we'd rather pay the extra $$ to do WDW, even if it's only for a long weekend. The whole lack of maintenance drove him nuts.

Definitely yes....my 2 year old kept asking "Where's Mickey?" But my older 2 love the rollercoasters and the 2 and 5 year old don't realize the difference. It is definitely NOT Disney and we are reminded everytime we go- but we also do NOT pay the Disney price of nearly $800! Its one of those things we accept and makes us appreciate Disney so much more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter