SithS (Star Wars Dessert Party) Roll Call 2016 (Dates Released through Oct)

i want to see what the reviews are saying. Having air conditioning while eating would be nice though, but generally, I am a little skeptical of this too.
Part of what I disliked was the loss of the tables to lean on. You can't discount how just leaning can feel better than just standing

And it cut way down on drinks and eating. We grabbed more drinks right till the show started, and grabbed waters and ice cream on the way out. You'll loose 30 min of food and drink by moving inside.

The ac will be nice but it's not like you are escaping hot sun, it is at sunset or dark out, no beating down sun

Part of what I disliked was the loss of the tables to lean on. You can't discount how just leaning can feel better than just standing

And it cut way down on drinks and eating. We grabbed more drinks right till the show started, and grabbed waters and ice cream on the way out. You'll loose 30 min of food and drink by moving inside.

The ac will be nice but it's not like you are escaping hot sun, it is at sunset or dark out, no beating down sun

This is exactly what I said when I found out it had moved inside. The other issue is that without tables, it makes it difficult for kids to sit during the show. We had a front row seat, so DS was able to sit and see. Maybe that wouldn't work with the new projections though. I also used the table to set down my heavy camera during the show.

Long time reader, first time poster here...:)

Have reservations for 5 on SW Dessert Party on July 25. We did Frozen dessert party last summer and really enjoyed it! Hope this will be just as much fun.

Long time reader, first time poster here...:)

Have reservations for 5 on SW Dessert Party on July 25. We did Frozen dessert party last summer and really enjoyed it! Hope this will be just as much fun.

Added you to the roll call on the first page.

We have reservations for July 10. We've never done a dessert party before and are excited! I know it will be the first night it is in the launch bay, so we'll see how it goes. :chewy:

We have reservations for 3 on July 25th. It's our first dessert party as well, although we do have reservations for the wishes dessert party as well the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter