Sister Wives

This is funny. Someone started a Go Fund Me to bribe someone into releasing the Christmas gift exchange text thread.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/we-need-...unch&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer
:laughing: The funny part is people having nothing better to do...seriously - give your $10 to the local food bank and borrow a nice, juicy novel from the library to satisfy the "itch".
Apparently most feel the same since they are only up to $80! :rotfl2:
$110 now...out of a $100,000 goal. :rotfl:
My money is on Melkite to Gwen releasing it for money
I'd imagine Gwen might do it for free, because she's feisty like that. ;)

I was struck by the mental abuse all the wives, even Robyn, think/thought as normal. I can’t remember the exact question Suki asked but Robyn responded with “Yes, but I won’t let him. I have to stop him when he does that.” Kody has successfully convinced all of them that they are responsible for his thoughts and actions. Christine was the first to wake up to that quickly followed by Janelle. I’m not convinced Meri actually gets it yet. Then you have Robyn reenforcing that and projecting it onto the wives and kids while simultaneously being a willing victim of it herself. Even single one of them are products of the patriarchal environment they were raised in. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- the rush to leave Las Vegas was not about community or safety, it was because these women and kids got a taste of the real world and Kody (and by proxy Robyn) were losing control over the situation. If not for that and the pandemic they might all still be trying to do everything they can to appease him.
If I remember right, it was something along the lines of 'do you think he's trying to sabotage your own relationship', which I think he is trying to do.

If I remember right, it was something along the lines of 'do you think he's trying to sabotage your own relationship', which I think he is trying to do.
Yeah, that was it. He’s trying to sabotage so that she can prove her love by fixing it. It’s crazy that they’re the ones “in love” yet their relationship is the most toxic out of all of them.

I thought it was crazy on this week’s episode when Kody was accusing Christine of turning their kids against him by telling them he was never attracted to her. Well he said all that on camera many times, so I’m sure they were well aware of how their dad felt about their mom since he told the world! Good luck, Christine in your marriage and the start of this new chapter in your life.

I thought it was crazy on this week’s episode when Kody was accusing Christine of turning their kids against him by telling them he was never attracted to her. Well he said all that on camera many times, so I’m sure they were well aware of how their dad felt about their mom since he told the world! Good luck, Christine in your marriage and the start of this new chapter in your life.
And nachogate was in their book! But seriously, they didn't even need to see it come out of his mouth. They have eyes.

I wish the host would have asked him why he thinks it’s Christine’s telling the kids bad stuff about him when he has been saying negative things on camera about her for years now!
I did see there is another episode next week.

I wish the host would have asked him why he thinks it’s Christine’s telling the kids bad stuff about him when he has been saying negative things on camera about her for years now!
I did see there is another episode next week.
And it's not like he can say he didn't want to break the fourth wall. Because he has done that already on a few occasions.

Robin’s crying just gets more ridiculous every week. Janelle, Meri, and Christine are the ones who have been betrayed and lost what they committed to yet they are dry eyed. Obviously because the relationships dried up years ago, and they finally got the nerve to move on. They rightfully feel empowered rather than tearful. I could understand some tears from Janelle for having to start over financially at 50 but, as always, her strength is notable.

When Robin bawls, I hear, “Oh no! what will we do without the cash flow of the show. Kody and I are widely disliked. Will we have to get jobs rather than compulsively shopping and filling our house with crap?”

I feel like Suki has done better with hard questions this season but agree that she should have followed up Kody’s accusations with a couple of past clips and pointing out that his adult children have, no doubt, seen the show. His own words coupled with his ignoring them all is the cause of the rift. Of course, they gravitate to the two women who have loved, supported, and parented them.

I would have also loved for her to point out Robin’s wedding ring and question her on the fallacy of claiming to be unable to live a monogamous marriage because it feels disrespectful while waving a ring in their faces.

Robin’s crying just gets more ridiculous every week. Janelle, Meri, and Christine are the ones who have been betrayed and lost what they committed to yet they are dry eyed. Obviously because the relationships dried up years ago, and they finally got the nerve to move on. They rightfully feel empowered rather than tearful. I could understand some tears from Janelle for having to start over financially at 50 but, as always, her strength is notable.

When Robin bawls, I hear, “Oh no! what will we do without the cash flow of the show. Kody and I are widely disliked. Will we have to get jobs rather than compulsively shopping and filling our house with crap?”

I feel like Suki has done better with hard questions this season but agree that she should have followed up Kody’s accusations with a couple of past clips and pointing out that his adult children have, no doubt, seen the show. His own words coupled with his ignoring them all is the cause of the rift. Of course, they gravitate to the two women who have loved, supported, and parented them.

I would have also loved for her to point out Robin’s wedding ring and question her on the fallacy of claiming to be unable to live a monogamous marriage because it feels disrespectful while waving a ring in their faces.
She’s not crying though 🤣. It’s her FAKE crying that gets to you. If there were real emotions we would likely have SOME compassion for her. Maybe. Probably not 🤣

Robyn crying about needing them to tell her face to face that they were done was laughable. Honey, Christine is married. Let it go. She owes you nothing. They don't like you. You don't like them. What are you wailing about?

The best thing a man can do for his children is to love their mother.“.
Some have attributed this quote to Abraham Lincoln and others to different men. However no matter who said it, I agree that it’s one of the important characteristics of a good father. It influences how successful children’s marriages are in the future, it affects their self esteem and how they allow others to treat them.
It saddens me to think of those three women and how they have been treated by the father of their children these past (at least ten years). I hope they find happiness and respect for the rest of their lives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter