Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 4

popcorn::Hey gang...Been a long time since i've been on here..:goodvibes Cant believe that is has been 3 years....Amazing.....Dreams do come true....But they may take a little work.....BRING BACK THE CHAT!!!! Haha.:hug:.

I'm not sure I've ever chimed in on this thread, but I just had to say that I'm jealous of all of your tickers. That's the downside of living 15 minutes from every park, no countdown tickers! I mean, how do you countdown to something that's closer to your home than the nearest WalMart? :banana: :banana: :banana:

I would trade places with you any day

popcorn::Hey gang...Been a long time since i've been on here..:goodvibes Cant believe that is has been 3 years....Amazing.....Dreams do come true....But they may take a little work.....BRING BACK THE CHAT!!!! Haha.:hug:.

:wave2:

Glad to see you back....where have you been hiding out.

I know huh???? I don't think half of them talk anymore....:sad2:

I know it's not the same but think we could revive it if we all promise to behave ourselves :rotfl2:

I still talk to a lot but more private. Think the drama has died and really glad everyone had a good time at WDW in May. I had such a good time meeting up with Graeme and Darcy again. See Brad all the time when I go.

Now if we could do a do over for May that would be fun.

BTW - a shout out to Shawn and Jill ....congrats on 3 yrs :woohoo:

What up Danielle!! (that's NO talk for those that don't know it)

Patty

Patty!!!!!!!! I was just thinking about you and wondering where you have been! I even checked other peoples pages to see if I was.....(deep breath), deleted! How are you?????:hug:

Patty!!!!!!!! I was just thinking about you and wondering where you have been! I even checked other peoples pages to see if I was.....(deep breath), deleted! How are you?????:hug:

I disappear at times....sorry
but I think of most of you often
Will explain later

Pm me your phone number again Not on FB anymore so don't have it
Coming again to NO this summer
Bought my son a lot to build on so have to see how it goes.
It's in Lakeview on WestEnd Blvd

Later chicka....
Patty

I miss ya'll...:goodvibes

Patty, I live not even 10 minutes from there...woohoo!!!!!!

I LOVE MY DIS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

I know it's not the same but think we could revive it if we all promise to behave ourselves :rotfl2:

I still talk to a lot but more private. Think the drama has died and really glad everyone had a good time at WDW in May. I had such a good time meeting up with Graeme and Darcy again. See Brad all the time when I go.

Now if we could do a do over for May that would be fun.

BTW - a shout out to Shawn and Jill ....congrats on 3 yrs :woohoo:

What up Danielle!! (that's NO talk for those that don't know it)

Patty

:wave2:Patty glad to see you are still around....miss chatting with you. Sorry to hear you are no longer on FB. :sad1:

Danielle....who would delete you from FB. :goodvibes

Hiding nowhere...:)
Just living my dear....;)

Me too :thumbsup2

BTW Happy Anniversary to Jill and you. It's hard to believe it's been 3 years :goodvibes Time flies when you are having FUN!

:headache: going through depression... again!!! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter