Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think you were going to eat it all, I figured you'd be filling a suitcase to take home with you

She is flying southwest.... so 2 checked bags for free. 1 with her stuff for the trip, and the 2nd for all the chocolate she's bringing home. :rotfl:

:rotfl: I think it's the fact I would need to connect to another train in Philly. That..... and the time/money hasn't really worked out for me to make a trip to NYC or points beyond. When I've had to go to philly for work, it's been easier to just drive due to it only being about 90min away (and the location i've needed to go to is in the outer metro area)....

and the only trip i've made to NYC since I've been in this part of the country was actually to drive someone I knew from the local school back home for the weekend.

I've never driven thru NYC to get to Connecticut

:lmao: Just goes to show how much I get out of this area going north. Most of my trips have either ended up being in the Baltimore/DC area..... or down there to catch a flight back home to Atlanta or to WDW.

you could stop of in HArrisburg then for a tour..

Possibly. I think I'll let her decide what she wants to do on non park days. Between Gettysburg, Lancaster, Harrisburg, and Baltimore all being so close, I'm sure she can think of something.

ok that was not what you had in mind.....just make sure there's plastic on the furniture before hand..:laughing:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

furniture..???

he dosen't have any, just an inflatable pool for the weekly, jello, pudding, or chocolate wrestling...:worship:pirate:

Hi-diddle-dee-dee! A Bachelor's life for me! ;)

:lmao:

ohh and they make the best cookies at chocolate world also..

They used to also make some awesome cheesecakes.... but last year when I was down there they seemed to have started cheating a bit and they weren't quite as impressive.

:eek: Well I hope he plans on holding that event early in the week before I get there... ;)

oops, he didn't tell you... ummm you're the guest wrestler , we sold tickets ...ummm but we're going to buy you chocolate with the profits..

:rotfl: I think it's the fact I would need to connect to another train in Philly. That..... and the time/money hasn't really worked out for me to make a trip to NYC or points beyond. When I've had to go to philly for work, it's been easier to just drive due to it only being about 90min away (and the location i've needed to go to is in the outer metro area)....

and the only trip i've made to NYC since I've been in this part of the country was actually to drive someone I knew from the local school back home for the weekend.
:lmao: Just goes to show how much I get out of this area going north. Most of my trips have either ended up being in the Baltimore/DC area..... or down there to catch a flight back home to Atlanta or to WDW.

I actually like train rides, but the one from New York to CT is pretty boring. I'd rather go through some pretty countryside or mountains. :thumbsup2

I actually like train rides, but the one from New York to CT is pretty boring. I'd rather go through some pretty countryside or mountains. :thumbsup2

Sadly, as much as i enjoy trains, I've never been on a real train ride.

(Not including subways.... or the commuters i rode as a kid from NJ to NYC as a kid a couple times)

Didn't you grow up in Atlanta? :confused3

Yup... but my Grandmother lived in Piscataway, NJ. As a kid we visited her a few times, and then my Dad would take me and my brother on day trips into the city.

ummm he's a Prince, I'm a Pyrate, I'm not sure we can be friends..:rotfl:

remember I still have 3 empty rooms at my house...LOL

Can you really call them "empty" when they still have the shackles, chains, and other....."accessories" in them? :confused:

1.Um, He's a pirate:. He's not on anyone's side but his own.

2.That reminds me.... Did we ever figure out a time/place to meet for Knoebels?

1 very well stated, matey
2. nope, I was going to ask if people still wanted to go there, If I go I'll have to leave early to head to the airport..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter