Single Ladies.....................

Single & far far from everyone. Any other west coasters here? I live in the beautiful Evergreen state of WA.

Im in Northern Ca. In Wine country. I have a west coasters thread on there somewhere. There arent too many of us.

Single mom (32) in Montana. Would love to live in WDW though. I hear the weather is a little warmer than where I am. :goodvibes Anyone else is the Great Northwest area?

Suburbs of Philly (Horsham)

Mom, 47, 2 kids

Originally from Florida ... probably heading back to central FL in a couple of years.

Hi, I'm Kailey. I'm 20 and Single. I'm a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan!! Captain Jack Sparrow is the best POTC Character Ever!! and then comes Davy Jones :D Barbossa, and so on :D I live in Iowa and I hope to go down to Orlando, FL to be a CP for Spring 2010. I'm studing to be a Graphic Design Artist and having fun doing so :D I'm looking for a nice Christian Man :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter