Single digit dance

fuse04

DIS Veteran
just 9 days to go.....can't wait:banana: :banana: :banana: AKL and WL here we come, and will be ther for my borthday on 4th May :cool1: :cool1:

We'll be right in front of you ... arrive Sunday, 4/22 for 2 week stay!!

Have a great time Rob, WL and AKL are a couple of good choices. And, may the 4th be with you:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
(sorry couldn't help myself!)

We'll be right in front of you ... arrive Sunday, 4/22 for 2 week stay!!

And we'll be just in front of you!

We're off tomorrow till 5th May.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Just hoping we've remembered everything. :eek:

Julie

I'll dance with you :yay: :yay: :dance3: :banana: :banana:

Wow how exciting. I cant wait for my WDW girly tour. I will dance with you

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

lets toast a great time for all....cheers :drinking1

Matt...will not be able to post to your drinking thread put pledge to have something different everyday just to be in the spirit of things :rotfl2:

May the 4th should be the start of the Disney weekends:confused3

Rob

lets toast a great time for all....cheers :drinking1

Matt...will not be able to post to your drinking thread put pledge to have something different everyday just to be in the spirit of things :rotfl2:

May the 4th should be the start of the Disney weekends:confused3

Rob
Well done Rob, glad to see you will be applying yourself. What you could do is note down the different drinks you have then post 'em all when you get bacl!:surfweb: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Well done Rob, glad to see you will be applying yourself. What you could do is note down the different drinks you have then post 'em all when you get bacl!:surfweb: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I would need to book time off work to undertake that much typing and probably end up with RSI, not sure if that would be the tyinging hand or the drinking hand :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter