Single Digit Dance....anyone else with me???

3 more days, 3 more days, 3 more days!:mickeyjum :goofy: :figment: :stitch:

Glad you're counting down with me!! Thank goodness for the DISboards and my fellow DISers!!!! :cool1:

3 more days for us! Do I have to wait?

Woo Hoo!! Looks like a bunch of us will be there at the same time! :cheer2: I am also having a hard time waiting!!!!!! Have a great trip!!

We fly out at 7am! We will be leaving for the airport in 19 hours!!!! Hurray!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Have a great time!!!! :banana: :banana:

Only 7 more days for us....well if you don't count today.....and you don't count the day we arrive then it's only 5. :cheer2:

is more like a sprint right now....down to 6 days today. now if i could only get into the disney site to see the three messages theyve left me...id feel great.

4 more days until we are at CSR! We may tell the kids tonight. Dh and I are so excited!

Only 7 more days for us....well if you don't count today.....and you don't count the day we arrive then it's only 5. :cheer2:

is more like a sprint right now....down to 6 days today. now if i could only get into the disney site to see the three messages theyve left me...id feel great.

Have a great time everyone!!

2 more sleeps and we're off...so excited!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter