Silly Question about buying tickets at the Gate

crazy Cat Lady

Counting Down The Days The Next Trip.
As the title suggests, this is probably a stupid question, but I want to know if I can buy a 1 day park hopper at the Gate the day before I want to use it. Has anyone done this?

The reason is we plan on arriving into Anaheim late on a Sunday afternoon (driving in from Palm Springs) and having dinner at DTD. Ideally I'd like to purchase our photopass and tickets for the Monday then rather than wasting time the next morning.

(I know, I should just buy both using the app and be done with it, but I'm curious.)

Any advice appreciated.

PS: Flights are booked and exit row seating selected! It's getting real now, the bills are starting to roll in! :rotfl2:

I can't see why not, your tickets aren't activated until you go through the turnstiles, so you should be able to buy the tickets at the gate and use them whichever day you want.

However (and it's been a while, so you might want to double check) photopass is cheaper if you buy it in advance, I think it's a couple of weeks, so probably worth looking into now.

Thanks BecBennett. I thought that would be the case, but you know how the smallest things can slip you up! LOL

I want to know if I can buy a 1 day park hopper at the Gate the day before I want to use it. Has anyone done this?

Yes. I have in 2007. There should be a ticket counter open in amongst all the other ones that are closed.
From memory, we bought our ticket somewhere between 7 - 8 pm at night the day before.

You may also want to check out the ticket prices at Cleaver Brothers http://www.discountticketsandtours.com/.
You'll find them either at Garden Walk or at one of the Hotels opposite DL on South Harbour Blvd.

You can definitely buy your tickets the day before you plan on using them. I don't think PhotoPass is discounted any more for pre-purchase at Disneyland so that shouldn't matter.

ETA: you'll just need to tell them which day you're using it in case it costs more/less than the day you're buying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter