Signs you're obsessed with your upcoming vacation

ban26ana

Mouseketeer
Just dug through my change to find 60 pre-1982 pennies. They're now soaking in vinegar before I put them into their Disney-decorated tubes.

12 days and counting, if I don't lose my mind before then! Lol

have a fabulous vacation- lucky thing!

I am not obsessed,I' m totally obsessed,lol :rotfl2:

our "upcoming" vacation,is 8 months away- and I refer to it as upcoming.:rotfl:

In 1982 they changed the makeup of the metals to make pennies. Supposedly the ones before that press better, with no streak.

Haha, obsessed! What a funny word. I bought and packed 20 new outfits for my 6 yr old son this past May, and June. We don't leave for our 20 day trip until May 7 2013. Obsessed or organized and saved tons of money by buying clearance?

I've been planning my October trip for 5 years :lmao:

Yes, I know I'm obsessed :goodvibes But DD will only have a first trip once.

Obsessed? I know exactly what I'm having for dinner each day of our trip. Does that qualify as obsessed? Oh, if it helps, I browse the menus twice a week to make sure that's still what I'm going to eat.

It's not being obsessed - it is focusing on good, fun things when there is so much bad stuff that is happening in the world. Just surprised our kids with a February trip and now all we do is plan. I had already made some plans but they can change what they want. It is so much fun.

I have to try the penny idea. My twins have so many pennies already. Thanks for sharing.

Before my Disney trip last April. I would spend hours on YouTube the month before watching videos on every aspect of Disney World from the parks, to the parades, to even the timeshare resort me, my friends, and my husband were going to stay at.

My mom is going to Disney World next month to attend a conference for her work. Sadly my husband and I won't be able to go with her this time. But, our next trip to Disney is coming around the corner. In about two, or three years from now.

It's not being obsessed - it is focusing on good, fun things when there is so much bad stuff that is happening in the world.

Aw dang, you made me sniffle. So true.

Oh, if it helps, I browse the menus twice a week to make sure that's still what I'm going to eat.

Me, too. :) I'm checking out the CRT threads as they come up. We're vegetarian so there's really only one option we can eat for lunch, and if they change the option to something icky, that money will NOT be as well spent for us.

We did the pressed pennies last trip. Be aware that some machines don't take pennies. I think the were nickels (it was 2 years ago so I hope that is correct). You may want to clean some as well. Also, be careful carrying the pennies if you fly. My sister had a M & M container that was full of quarters and pennies. The security took her and questioned her for 10 minutes about why she needed them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter