signing up for nursery?

WebmasterLeah

DIS Veteran
How does this work? Where and when do we do it? Do we have to know ahead of time when we will want him to be in there? If so, how do we know that now and can we add/change times once we get on the ship?

I'm so confused. :confused3

How does this work? Where and when do we do it? Do we have to know ahead of time when we will want him to be in there? If so, how do we know that now and can we add/change times once we get on the ship?

I'm so confused. :confused3

You sign up for times at the nursery the same way you do for Palo and spa reservations, online. Just pick the times you want and confirm with a click of the mouse. First you have to register your child and pick a password for when you pick them up at the nursery.

The hardest part I have found to be is deciding on what times to schedule. If you know you want to be somewhere for a specific reason (tastings, podcast, spa appointment, etc.) without the baby then that is when you should schedule it. For example, our 2y/o isn't ready to sit still for a show before dinner, so we scheduled time each night at the nursery while we attend the shows with our older children. Check out past navigators from a recent cruise to help you get a general idea of the schedule of events to help you decide on times.

Also, you can only schedule a maximum of 10 hours online so be sure to schedule the most important times first. You can add more hours once on the ship and change them at any time.

When you get to the port and after you have checked in, go the the child registration desk. There you will get your pager and ID bracelet for your child to wear at all times. They will also confirm the password you gave online.

I hope I helped answer your questions. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for the help! I saw that The Golden Mickeys is an hour - is that the same for the other shows?
As long as we can adjust what we've signed up for, I think that will help. Our 2 y.o. might be fine for the shows since they're Disney, but he won't want to sit for the podcast events and we don't have that schedule yet.

Is the Pirate Party really at 9:45 pm? The kids are excited about that, but that's late!(even for our night owls).

Looks like our boys are the same ages - I bet they'll have fun together!

Thanks for the help! I saw that The Golden Mickeys is an hour - is that the same for the other shows?
As long as we can adjust what we've signed up for, I think that will help. Our 2 y.o. might be fine for the shows since they're Disney, but he won't want to sit for the podcast events and we don't have that schedule yet.

Is the Pirate Party really at 9:45 pm? The kids are excited about that, but that's late!(even for our night owls).

Looks like our boys are the same ages - I bet they'll have fun together!

The Navigators are pretty accurate with times, so that sounds about right for the shows and pirate party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter