• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? Signia Hilton Bonnet Creek or Wyndham Bonnett creek

sheri18

DIS Veteran
Hi,
looking into these hotels and I’m confused..which is which. I thought BC were Wyndhams. Now I’m not sure. If these has already been asked and answered. Sorry. And if these are different what would be the differences. Try to decide
TIA

Hi,
looking into these hotels and I’m confused..which is which. I thought BC were Wyndhams. Now I’m not sure. If these has already been asked and answered. Sorry. And if these are different what would be the differences. Try to decide
TIA

The original lodging there is Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort (timeshare style units with full kitchens and laundry) and the Wyndham Grand Orlando HOTEL which sits in the circle with the resort sharing pools etc. They do not share parking or buses.

Later was built the Hilton and Waldorf Astoria on their own plot of land. They also share pools with each other and are a high tier Hilton offering.

Just recently opened the J W Marriott Bonnet Creek, again sits away from others on it's own land.

They do not share anything, not pools, not buses etc. The only thing they share is the entrance to the area from Disney proper. SO three different sites of lodging with three different sets of amenities. There is also golf in the Bonnet Creek area.

Last edited:
Hi,
TIA

On Bonnet Creek Property there is:
Club Wyndham (Time Shares and Condos)
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort (Hotel)
Signia by Hilton
Warldorf Astoria (owned by Hilton with Golf Club)
and JW Marriott

I'm only familiar with the Wyndham properties, but if you do book at the Wyndham hotel, you can use the same amenities as the Club Wyndham on the same property (like you can use the pools, lazy rivers, mini golf course, etc). The Club Wyndham and Wyndham Grand are in one big circle around a lake and in walking distance of one another.

The Wyndhams also come with balconies which I don't believe the Signia by Hilton offers if you're looking for something with certain room requirements.

I believe all of them offer their own shuttle bus services to the Disney Parks and I know the Wyndham Grand hotel has a shuttle that goes to Disney Springs too.

Hilton is introducing the Signia Brand to signify a tier below Waldorf but above the Hilton’s.
I just stayed at Signia Hilton Bonnet Creek. Beautiful Resort property.
Deluxe rooms and Junior Suites that accommodate a rollaway bed.
The Junior Suite with King size bed and Couch folds out and also offers room for rollaway if needed. First come first serve with rollaway. My 2queen room had plenty of room for the bed and was very comfortable.
My daughter stayed in junior suite but I had 2 grandchildren stay with me cause I’m more fun !
Currently they are offering a guarantee adjoining room with discount rate and no extra resort fees. They do charge for parking.
They also have a daily $12/24 (1 or 2 adults) complimentary food offer .
I just took 6 of their chocolate chip cookies home on checkout since I wasn’t planning on eating breakfast.
The Restaurants currently suggest reservations and are only open on weekends. The lobby bar was packed and has great indoor outdoor seating overlooking entire pool area. Love the lazy River and the Beech poolside restaurant bar with 2 outdoor fire pits…
The Shuttles seemed to run a coach bus to different set of properties alternating. They stay on time… suggest arriving before and not after the posted online schedule . Saturday morning, for example picked us up at 8:15 went to Waldorf and to Hollywood Studios arrival by 8:30.C11FCCBF-70C9-4A7A-82DB-4247B3C98C02.png

Last edited:

Thank you all for you answers..I’m still confused on where to stay. Does the Signia charge for the shuttle to Disney

Thank you all for you answers..I’m still confused on where to stay. Does the Signia charge for the shuttle to Disney

I think the Disney shuttles are complimentary if there is a resort fee since they're included in that fee. I think that's the case for most of the properties in that area.

Hilton is introducing the Signia Brand to signify a tier below Waldorf but above the Hilton’s.
I just stayed at Signia Hilton Bonnet Creek. Beautiful Resort property.
Deluxe rooms and Junior Suites that accommodate a rollaway bed.
The Junior Suite with King size bed and Couch folds out and also offers room for rollaway if needed. First come first serve with rollaway. My 2queen room had plenty of room for the bed and was very comfortable.
My daughter stayed in junior suite but I had 2 grandchildren stay with me cause I’m more fun !
Currently they are offering a guarantee adjoining room with discount rate and no extra resort fees. They do charge for parking.
They also have a daily $12/24 (1 or 2 adults) complimentary food offer .
I just took 6 of their chocolate chip cookies home on checkout since I wasn’t planning on eating breakfast.
The Restaurants currently suggest reservations and are only open on weekends. The lobby bar was packed and has great indoor outdoor seating overlooking entire pool area. Love the lazy River and the Beech poolside restaurant bar with 2 outdoor fire pits…
The Shuttles seemed to run a coach bus to different set of properties alternating. They stay on time… suggest arriving before and not after the posted online schedule . Saturday morning, for example picked us up at 8:15 went to Waldorf and to Hollywood Studios arrival by 8:30.View attachment 606227
I love the more fun quote...I’m planning on going with my son and family so while they are at a work conference I can take the kiddos to the parks...was worried about the shuttle ect...
thanks for the information

The WDW shuttles at both Signia by Hilton and Waldorf Orlando Bonnet Creek are complimentary and shared between both hotels. Note that this is a BIG advantage over the Wyndham properties as those properties charge for their WDW transportation, the Signia by Hilton and Waldorf do not charge.

Here is the link to the Signia by Hilton and Waldorf shuttle schedules: https://www.bonnetshuttle.com/

The WDW shuttles at both Signia by Hilton and Waldorf Orlando Bonnet Creek are complimentary and shared between both hotels. Note that this is a BIG advantage over the Wyndham properties as those properties charge for their WDW transportation, the Signia by Hilton and Waldorf do not charge.

Here is the link to the Signia by Hilton and Waldorf shuttle schedules: https://www.bonnetshuttle.com/
Thank you for the information

Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek hotel does not charge for the shuttle, it is included in the resort fee. If you stay in the Club Wyndham "timeshares" you pay for the shuttle.

https://www.wyndhamgrandorlando.com/services

Does anyone know if the Hilton properties still get the “onsite” perks? I realize with no FP, there’s no booking window advantage, but do they still get early entrance to the parks they way they used to be eligible for EMH?

Does anyone know if the Hilton properties still get the “onsite” perks? I realize with no FP, there’s no booking window advantage, but do they still get early entrance to the parks they way they used to be eligible for EMH?

YES, there are certainly on-site still perks.. See the link above posted by Brian Noble :)

Thank you for the bus schedule link
I’m taking a last minute weekend trip to WDW plus I have Hilton friends and family Rate at Signia that was too good to pass up! I was wondering about getting around and you came to my rescue!

I noticed that the bus is set to leave signia for MK at 730 and early entry is 830. Knowing the bus goes to TTC…is there enough time to make it in time for early entry?

I noticed that the bus is set to leave signia for MK at 730 and early entry is 830. Knowing the bus goes to TTC…is there enough time to make it in time for early entry?
Yes. Leaving the Bonnet Creek area at 7:30 leaves plenty of time to drive to TTC, get through security, and ride the monorail or ferry to the MK entrance before 8:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter