• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Signature Restaurants-Dining Plan

akline

Mouseketeer
I am sorry if this is addressed elsewhere and I missed it. We're thinking about doing the Disney Dining plan. Does anyone know, if we cash in 2 table service meals for a signature restaurant, are we able to order the $52 surf and turf entrees without an additional charge? I read about surcharges somewhere, but it only mentioned them while referencing the Downtown Disney dining options. Thanks for your help!

We ate at Narcoossees on Sunday and the lobster surf and turf ($52) was included with no surcharge.

I had the $54 2.5 lb Maine Lobster.

You read my mind .. that was exact entree I was thinking. That in itself makes the plan worth it, especially when you add in the fact that you still get an appetizer and dessert. Was it good? I'm trying to get my husband to switch to another restaurant, from Fulton's ... because Fulton's is not included in the dining plan.

Narcoosses is very good and is underrated if you like seafood. The lobster was excellent. They opened it up for you (and cleaned it), so there was no fighting with the shells. DH and I had a shrimp appetizer and I had a very unusual raspberry mint mousse with sour cream ice cream for dessert.

Note that the surf and turf was not Maine Lobster - the lobster tale was from southern waters.

Had a friend who just returned from her first WDW trip and she and her husband love lobster. She said Narcoosee's was by far her favorite meal and restaurant. She confirmed that lobster, and the surf and turf, were included under the DDP, and said they will definitely return to dine there again. BTW, the DDP receipt showed a total for their meal of $280 for the two of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter