Signature Restaurant Bar/Lounge areas

hamilkm

DIS Veteran
I am headed down to Disney for my first solo trip in January! I was wondering about the bar/lounge areas in the signature restaurants. Are they first come, first serve? Can you order off the entire menu? I have been wanting to try a few of these, but my traveling companions have usually balked at the prices so I thought this might be a good time. I am definitely planning to try out Jiko one night since I am staying at AKL. I also love Le Cellier in Epcot and was wondering if this was an option there? Also Hollywood Brown Derby? Any others? Thanks!

With the exception of California Grill, which requires clearance from the second floor staff, every SR lounge is first come/first serve and allows you to order off the menu. I've done it at Citricos, Narcoossee's, Territory Lounge, and Victoria Falls.

Don't believe HBD has a "true" bar inside the restaurant Don't believe Le Cellier does either.

As for the other Signature spots, Jiko does (albeit a small bar)--along with Narcoossee's, California Grill, Citricos, Blue Zoo, Flying Fish, Fultons, Shulas and Il MUlino.

You can get a full meal at all of them--it's what we do each and every trip.

IT 's first come at these bars--walk in early and you will almost always find a seat. OR--just make the usual reservation and then when you arrive just ask to sit at the bar.

Only real problem with just showing up is that all these bars are relatively small, and once in awhile they can be full THis is especially true at Swan/Dolphin bars, which can fill quickly and early with bored conventioneers anxious to drink and forget the days boring meetings.

Le Cellier does not have a bar inside so you definitely need an ADR there. HBD has the lounge outside that has drinks and a smaller menu...I'm not sure if you can order off the full menu or not.

And I should have added Yachtsman. They have no bar in the restaurant, but Crews Cup Lounge is right next door. Reports vary as to whether or not you can order a full meal. We've never eaten at Crews Cup so I have no personal information...

And I should have added Yachtsman. They have no bar in the restaurant, but Crews Cup Lounge is right next door. Reports vary as to whether or not you can order a full meal. We've never eaten at Crews Cup so I have no personal information...

I have been to the crews cup lounge a few time but never at dinner time, they do have menu items that are a full dinner but their menu seems to be from captain's grill not yachtsman steakhouse

HBD has the lounge outside that has drinks and a smaller menu...I'm not sure if you can order off the full menu or not.
When we ate in the lounge we were able to order from both the full HBD menu and the lounge menu, but the lounge menu has some very good small plates as well.

Remember tho--that lounge is OUTSIDE.

If they don't have a dedicated actual "bar", may as well just eat inside!

Is it frowned upon if you don't order alcoholic beverages?
Only if your children sit at the bar and no one at the bar orders a single cocktail. If that's the case, wait until a table becomes available in the lounge area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter