Signature disappeared?

steve_rob

Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine?
Posted a reply today and noticed that my signature was not appearing at the bottom of the post. Checked the signature settings page and it was completely blank. I edited it about two weeks ago and it was still appearing fine then, but now it's gone completely. Any way of getting it back? It's got a list of all my previous Disney trips which while I could probably re-create it, I wouldn't be so sure on the dates of some of them (if anyone asked me when I'd been, it was my Disboards signature I'd normally refer to!)

Thank you for getting it back.

That's really strange - it certainly was still showing up on my posts when I did my last trip report update and I can't recall going in to the Signature page at that time, but clearly I must have done something.

And now it's gone again?

I literally went in to edit it a few minutes ago (basically to update my most recent trip), then hit Save and came back to this thread to post the message above. However it's not showing up under my post and then when I go back to edit it again, it's completely empty. I cannot explain that one...

Hey @WebmasterKathy, any chance of getting it back again? This time I'll copy and paste it to somewhere on my laptop first thing, that way if it fails to save again, I can always restore it myself.

Here you go!

And here’s the text in case you need to grab it. Might want to edit it in notepad and then paste into the signature block. :badpc:

SignatureDisney Holidays:
full
Disneyland Resort - 4 times: Apr 1997 (Ramada Inn, Buena Park), May 2004 - honeymoon, Oct 2007, Oct 2014 (Candy Cane Inn).
full
Disneyland Paris - 14 times: Oct 2000 (Disneyland Hotel), Mar 2002 (Newport Bay Club), Sept 2002 (Disneyland Hotel) - got engaged, May 2005 (Sequoia Lodge), June 2006 (Hotel New York), Sept 2008 (Sequoia Lodge), June 2009, Nov 2010, June 2012 (Disneyland Hotel), June 2014 (Hotel New York), Jan 2015, June 2017, Sept 2019 - runDisney 10K (Disneyland Hotel), Oct 2021 (Residhome Val D'Europe).
full
Walt Disney World - 9 times: Oct 2001, Oct 2003, Nov 2005 (BW Movieland, International Drive), Jan 2007 (Masters Inn, I-Drive), Apr 2008 (Staybridge Suites, I-Drive), Oct 2009 (Best Western LBV), Sept 2011 (Saratoga Springs & Hilton GV Seaworld), Sept 2015, Apr 2018 (Hilton GV Seaworld).
full
Tokyo Disneyland - 1 time: Apr 2010 (Hotel Miracosta).
full
/
full
Hong Kong Disneyland & Shanghai Disneyland -
no trips planned (as yet!).

I was planning on checking my signature to go over my Disney trips/cruises, and noticed that my signature was no longer there. I checked the signature settings page and it was completely blank. I added to it several weeks ago and it was still appearing then, but now it's gone completely. Is there any way of getting it back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter