signature dining question??

disneyworldmomma

planning for years to come.........
If we are using the DDP and use 2 entitlements for a signature meal are their exclusions in what we can order?? (except adult beverages)

In general, you can order any non-adult beverage, entree and dessert (and appetizer if on the Deluxe plan). Some locations have appetizers or entrees that specify "for two" on the menu; these items must be shared as the selection for two Disney adults on the plan.

Also, I believe a few non-Disney-owned restaurants may have an exclusion or two. For example, I know Via Napoli excludes specialty non-alcoholic beverages such as the acqua fresca, but I'm not sure which if any signatures have similar policies.

The entitlements are the same at a 2 credit signature restaurant as it is for a 1 credit table service restaurant.
On the regular DDP it is an entree, dessert and non-alcoholic fountain beverage. Because each TS dining credit is worth about $38.50 on the DDP and you are using 2 credits per person, it is often more difficult to get the value of the credits at a signature restaurant. If you have the Deluxe plan the entitlements will include an appetizer making it easier to get the value of the 2 credits.

what about sharing meals at signature ... on DDP, thinking of eating a narcoossee's sharing the surf & turf and OOP lobster macaroni & cheese ... is this allowed

Are the lobster dishes at Narcoosse's for one, and thus a 2 entitlement entree? I don't see that it says for two on the menu.

what about sharing meals at signature ... on DDP, thinking of eating a narcoossee's sharing the surf & turf and OOP lobster macaroni & cheese ... is this allowed

Yes, u can share at a signature. Leaves room for their cheesecake - which is to die for. YUM!

The lobster at Narcoossees is pre cut up. Just so you know. It was tasty and so was the chocolate dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter