Side Options With Kids Grilled Cheese at Be Our Guest

jeni16

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you can get some kind of fruit with the kids grilled cheese instead of soup & green beans at Be Our Guest? DS4 is such a picky eater and I know he won't eat either one of these. Thanks!

I looked at the info yesterday since I'm getting ready to place our order. IIRC, there was broccoli, green beans, fries, peach (?) applesauce and a cookie.

ETA: I just double checked, the above is correct except there is no broccoli.

Last edited:
I don't think BOG even has fruit available, so no you would not be able to get any subbed

I looked at the info yesterday since I'm getting ready to place our order. IIRC, there was broccoli, green beans, fries, peach (?) applesauce and a cookie.

ETA: I just double checked, the above is correct except there is no broccoli.

Maybe there's hope for some applesauce then. DS4 is such a picky eater.

Maybe there's hope for some applesauce then. DS4 is such a picky eater.

Same here. Mine will eat the grilled cheese, and probably pick out the noodles from the soup. I don't think he will eat any of the sides, so maybe I will get the green beans for myself. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter