Showing proof of FL residency before going to the parks

dstalzer

Earning My Ears
I have tickets for Monday through Friday at the parks. We are arriving Sunday. can I go to the ticket booth at MK on Sunday and show my FL proof that day so I don't have to waste time Monday morning when we start our day?

Or any park.. I chose Animal Kingdom because the parking lot is the closest to the door and the line at Disney springs was crazy long

I have tickets for Monday through Friday at the parks. We are arriving Sunday. can I go to the ticket booth at MK on Sunday and show my FL proof that day so I don't have to waste time Monday morning when we start our day?
I usually just go to Disney Springs on arrival day to verify but you can go to any park and get it taken care of. I shoot for late afternoon as I find it to be shorter lines.

I know it's too late now, but when you buy tickets you can actually verify FL residency right then. Sometimes. Didn't work for me but my mom's tickets worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter