Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

i thought he was a girl because he had miley all over his sig and avatar.... and then I was saying sorry because he told me he was a dude.

nb3ebt.jpg

2505iqe.jpg

25gfn1f.jpg

some say i pull off the cute look?
:)

rachel:SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I envy you...its too cold to eat sonic now...lol

hi rachel
your cute
i like your sweatshirt a lot
is that griffin in the backround?
<3

BYE

what a cute BOYYYYYYYY!
(;

why yes, it is griffin:)
THANKS!

Very pretty :)

thank you so very much:)

rachel:SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I envy you...its too cold to eat sonic now...lol

BE JEALOUS OF SONIC.
yuh yuh, love you tom!

haha thanks ;)

Very Cute I have a Mickey Sweatshirt to match yours it's grey. I need to take a pic next time.

Blaire

ZOMG WE SHOULD TAKE MATCHING PICTURES!!!
hahahahhaah thanks!

adorable with your matching sweaters there rachel & blaire!!

rachel you are too cuuuute! and you have really nice skin! princess:
and that sweater is seriously awesome :thumbsup2

went out last night with my sister and some friends and my sister & i did karaoke!!! we did intergalactic by the beastie boys and it was sooo hilarious! :rotfl: i had so much fun!!
13839_1111121271921_1643550032_259078_8365763_n.jpg

16238_169782541615_514356615_2942664_6104043_n.jpg

that's us rapping :3dglasses (terrible pics though, it was dark in there haha)
13839_1111120951913_1643550032_259073_8358881_n.jpg

thats my sissy and i

Yea she is :)

I agree (high-five)

I don't understand why liking Miley and blue makes me girly?
no I meant that you had all the miley cyrus pictures in your sig and avatar and the light blue typing made me assume you were female. theres nothing wrong with liuking miley. i never said there was. Im sorry its just the culture Ive grown up with were we have been taught that pink means girl and blue means boy. again I am sorry.

I haven't been on in a while, but everyone's looking gorgeous!
I love the matching Minnie and Mickey sweaters, and Caitlin, the karaoke looks hilarious, me and my friends were planning on doing that this weekend, can't wait!

On a nature walk with friends, my favorite
nature.jpg

And this was when my friend was being a creep and taking pictures of me when I was watching Cash Cab. But I thought it looked cool (black and white makes everything look classy haha)
chair.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter