• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_8886eadf56af4bc6bdcf18d2680f0e02.jpg

jamie4.png

reposts

nuh uh...the only place in my heart is for you Katie...lol

Im just pointing out the obvious...like I always do...lol

true, true .
but many girls have come between us in the past
*COUGH*kayla*COUGH*swedishchick*COUGH*hazzi*COUGH*

and now , the uber pretty kate , is next .

Mickey you were up here and you didn't tell me?! :( Where about were you?

Mickey you were up here and you didn't tell me?! :( Where about were you?

I was actually thinking about you when I went!
I need your facebook, Sonya! And yeah, I think it was called Lake Wallenpaupack or something? Me and like 8 of my friends went up to my friend's grandma's house, it was SO much fun, we're planning another trip next month.

I was actually thinking about you when I went!
I need your facebook, Sonya! And yeah, I think it was called Lake Wallenpaupack or something? Me and like 8 of my friends went up to my friend's grandma's house, it was SO much fun, we're planning another trip next month.

LOL well then PM me with your name and I'll add you. Ew, Wallenpaupack isn't the Poconos. ;) It's always so buggy there in the summer, it's gross.

Your too cute...lol

Hey Kate...Im Tom and your really cute ;)...lol

Ha, Tom. Thanks! I texted you last night, but someone never texted back. MEANY! (;

Uhh ohh.. I'm with Katie on this one, looks like you have a new Dis' main squeeze! xD

I <3 your hair :-)

Here's me and my best friend:
meandfayee.jpg

And me and my other best friend:
meandjess.jpg

pretty :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter