Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having fun at Estes Park... I know I know oh so attractive :p
RIC_4220.jpg

How bout a normal one... :)
n576311542_1348797_2059.jpg

You and your girlfriend are so cute Matt :goodvibes:goodvibes and I told you before but I'm gonna say it again! You look SOO GOOD!! Im so jealous you lost weight in a healthy way! For me, loosing weight is like pulling teeth. its so hard lol but good for you! You look really great!! :thumbsup2
Thank you so much steph!! I would actually LOVE to drop another 15 or so pounds if possible. I want to actually be SKINNY. Not just normal. But again thank you very much! It wasnt really all that hard, just a matter of eating right and just going outside for some good ole fashioned excercise and fun! :hippie:

Thank you so much steph!! I would actually LOVE to drop another 15 or so pounds if possible. I want to actually be SKINNY. Not just normal. But again thank you very much! It wasnt really all that hard, just a matter of eating right and just going outside for some good ole fashioned excercise and fun! :hippie:
can you say anorexia? just kidding

2yun6z4.jpg

third peircing yeah bbby hahah

2unv9jm.jpg

sweetsixteeenth mornign:-)

raylpe.jpg

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER! A HELLO KITTY BLINGED OUT WATCH!!!

OKAY RACHEL MAY I JUST SAY THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR WATCH???!!!!!!
ITS PRESH!!!!
i am obsessed with all that is hello kitty, and i want i want i want it!

btw, happy 16th!!

OKAY RACHEL MAY I JUST SAY THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR WATCH???!!!!!!
ITS PRESH!!!!
i am obsessed with all that is hello kitty, and i want i want i want it!

btw, happy 16th!!

thanks paula:-)

and yeah, i told my friend i got the watch and this how the convo went.

ME: so meg, i got this rad bangin watch.
MEG: okay i want to see send me a picture!
ME: okay...*sends picture*
MEG: OMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVE IT WHERE DID YOU GET IT! ITS SO PIMP! rachel you know i love HELLO KITTY, tell me NOW.
ME: hehehe, birthday present:-)

hahaha thats how it went down.

Steph your way too cute...lol

If I'm cute then why aren't you texting me!!? lol

haha I wish I can outside but not in this weather. but I actually know what you're talking about. When I worked this summer, I lost a lot of weight because I was on my feet all day. but now I'm unemployed but I still have Cheer. I guess I just need to eat properly :goodvibes Im so jealous tho! lol

Everybodys gorgous <3

Heres me. It looks better bigger but I'm too lazy to resize agai ;D

DSCN1150-1.jpg

If I'm cute then why aren't you texting me!!? lol

haha I wish I can outside but not in this weather. but I actually know what you're talking about. When I worked this summer, I lost a lot of weight because I was on my feet all day. but now I'm unemployed but I still have Cheer. I guess I just need to eat properly :goodvibes Im so jealous tho! lol

Personally I dont think you need to lose any weight. You look AWESOME right now! :thumbsup2

Sara you're so pretty! :)

on Christmas morning with my new Gary Allan hoodie! <33
21abdox.jpg

Here's some of me from yesterday. My mom was trying out some new things on her camera and needed a model. I kinda liked a few, so here we go :D

2zdnm1u.jpg

29f6r7r.jpg

n35ddt.jpg

^my superwoman pose ;)

1679jbr.jpg

xgjiap.jpg

ml5hrr.jpg

s3h7v4.jpg

Sara you're so pretty! :)

on Christmas morning with my new Gary Allan hoodie! <33
21abdox.jpg

Here's some of me from yesterday. My mom was trying out some new things on her camera and needed a model. I kinda liked a few, so here we go :D

2zdnm1u.jpg

29f6r7r.jpg

n35ddt.jpg

^my superwoman pose ;)

1679jbr.jpg

xgjiap.jpg

ml5hrr.jpg

s3h7v4.jpg
Kelsi your so cute...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter