• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Me Your DCL Lithographs

Beautiful framework and lithographs! If you don't mind, could you advise if you like to use a particular private store or a chain type to get these done. We won some prints? on the Fantasy we just came off of. One is of Walt & Lillian and there's another one that escapes my memory. What a great idea-thanks so much. Can't wait to go and get my stash of other prints and such done. I have some from Ducky Williams that were personalized through a mutual associate.

Thanks in advance for your advice. BTW, we live in FL:beach:

I used a small local place in California to do my framing and matting.

Last edited:
Anybody know how many different Concierge lithos there are?

I have a couple duplicates as well. The aquaduck one and the duck in uniform one (2 of these).

If anyone wants to trade.....
I wish I had extras to trade. I sail in 42 days, maybe I can talk them into giving me more that one

Wow! I didn't realize what we had until just now when I read this thread. Last Feb. my son had his birthday onboard. My DH casually mentioned it to our room steward and when we returned from our port adventure, there on the bed was a "birthday cake" made from towels (so cool) and what is, apparently, one these really cool lithographs of on Donald on the Aquaduck, signed. We just thought..."wow, what a really cool poster!" Shows what yahoos we are! We packed it up carefully and will now have to get it framed. Now I'm wondering if there will be one on the Halloween cruise?

Wow, 13 Concierge lithos. I wouldn't have thought there was that many. Is it true that they release a new one every year?

Make it at least 10. I found I had some duplicates. They searched on our last cruise for one we didnt have.

image.jpeg
This was the litho we received from the first sailing from New York to Canada in 2012.
I never thought to get it matted and framed! Great idea!
We also received a matching 1st NY to Canada Sailing commemorative stationary set.

Now I'm wondering if there will be one on the Halloween cruise?
We cruised last year during the "Halloween on the High Seas" event and only received the "Kicking Back and Chilling Out" litho. I didn't see anything else although they may have sold one in the shops

img_eUZDw1A4FJezgRk.jpg

Very nice! Unfortunately, I don't think this is something I will participate in. I can't justify another set of Disney picture collections. We already do the Ink and Paint cel collection. Not all of them, but the ones that are special to us.

Thanks for sharing - these all look great! I love collecting and framing these too. I have some of the larger Concierge/Christmas prints as well as the smaller prints that Disney mailed.

So much fun to frame these over the years. Below are a couple of the smaller ones which are my personal favorites. The blue one just arrived a few weeks ago.

Thanks for sharing - these all look great! I love collecting and framing these too. I have some of the larger Concierge/Christmas prints as well as the smaller prints that Disney mailed.

So much fun to frame these over the years. Below are a couple of the smaller ones which are my personal favorites. The blue one just arrived a few weeks ago.

We received the one on the left too. I really like the blue one! Maybe they'll send us one

IMG_5376.JPG IMG_5377.JPG IMG_5378.JPG IMG_5379.JPG IMG_5380.JPG IMG_5381.JPG Here's ours. The three small ones are DVC. [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Attachments

• IMG_5374.PNG
    IMG_5374.PNG
    243.6 KB · Views: 29
Assuming you're not CL (nor on a special cruise), are Ducky Williams lithos available for purchase on-board?

I have a duplicate of the first one if anyone is interested in trading.
We definitely dont have the one with Minnie on the anchor. Let me see what we have duplicates of and I will get back to you.

I think i have 2 of Huey, Dewey and Louie in the lounge chairs.

I always wondered what i would do with my duplicates............looks like a couple of trades and I can get a couple I dont have!!!

DSCF3205.JPG

My 3 DCL lithos are on the right: the top two are ones my friend brought me from her 2015 northern Europe (Baltic?) cruise. I received the Dreaming Mickey one on the 2015 WBTA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter