Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

I may have to make a stop at Pizza Planet this trip just to try one of their cupcakes.

I got it at the contemporary cafe.It is wonderful!It has a strawberry filling with small strawberry pieces in it.The frosting is sweet so if you don't like sweet frosting I'd try something else .It isn't so sweet that it would overwhelm you though.The orange cream one is really good to.I got that one in the parks.I want to say from the bakery on Main Street ,but I can't remember.

That sounds wonderful! I like sweet frosting but too much of it bothers my stomach so i just don't eat all the frosting. I may just have to try that strawberry cupcake! Orange cream isn't so appealing to me but DH may like that one.

OH WOW... this thread is perfect. I read through the entire thing over the last few days! :laughing:

That new chocolate peanut butter cup cupcake from the Contempo Cafe looks like everything I've ever wanted out of life... how convenient that I'm staying at Bay Lake Tower in a couple weeks! Yep, I'll be making a stop there FOR SURE. :hyper:

I thought I posted this earlier, but from my trip in June, the Lemon Ginger Cupcake from Captain Cooks.

7355671604_44792928b0_z.jpg

Sara1Babe said:
I can't wait to sample the cupcakes across the World!!!!!! Soon, soon the cupcakes will be mine:banana::banana:

My son & I have been plotting out our plan of attack since we found this thread! We will be there in four weeks!

I got it at the contemporary cafe.It is wonderful!It has a strawberry filling with small strawberry pieces in it.The frosting is sweet so if you don't like sweet frosting I'd try something else .It isn't so sweet that it would overwhelm you though.The orange cream one is really good to.I got that one in the parks.I want to say from the bakery on Main Street ,but I can't remember.

Is it true you can pick a cupcake to go as a dessert with your meal when on the dining plan?

Is it true you can pick a cupcake to go as a dessert with your meal when on the dining plan?

You can take ANY part of your meal to go at the QS spots and if cupcakes are on the menu, they count as dessert.
Just keep in mind that some locations don't have containers that really fit the cupcakes. If all else fails, you can use your drink cup to transport tall cupcakes.

I want the cupcakes!:cool1: hey,is there a place in this thread that shows special cupcakes by location? as in...the parks...the resorts....DTD? I need a checklist!

Oh..did I see a post about places to get the GF babycakes cupcakes? I need to list those too...ds1 eats a LOT of rice krispie treats,and I know he'd enjoy cupcakes......

Can't wait to get my hands on one heuuuu no two cupcakes. My favorite for now the the caramel one in Epcot.

So .... without reading every single page of this thread, where are all the places you can get these fabulous cupcakes WITHOUT being in a park? My DD18 and I are going down in September for 2 days :yay:, but we're only going to Blizzard Beach. None of the main parks.

So, I know Boardwalk Bakery is one of the places .... where else???

THANKS

So .... without reading every single page of this thread, where are all the places you can get these fabulous cupcakes WITHOUT being in a park? My DD18 and I are going down in September for 2 days :yay:, but we're only going to Blizzard Beach. None of the main parks.

THANKS

I think all of the monorail resort counter service places have their own version of a cupcake. They also appear to be seasonal. Right now I think one of the summer flavors you can find is Strawberry Lemonade. From what I've been able to tell, Captain Cooks has chocolate macadamia and lemon ginger, Gasparilla has a strawberry one, Roaring Forks may have a s'mores one, and Contempo Cafe has strawberry and chocolate peanutbutter. Again, the flavors appear to vary pretty frequently so it's tough to tell what you'll get.

This thread is really worth looking through, for the pictures, and there's a chart someone made (and one on the Disney Food Blog) that shows where all the cupcakes are and what flavors.

THANKS

Many of the resorts have a special cupcake or two. The Contempory,
Wilderness Lodge, POP century (the new "Elvis" is there). Happy Hunting!

Thanks you guys!!! Very helpful. My DD and I will have fun looking for great cupcakes and you can be sure I will post photos of them when I get back!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter