Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

(Sorry the image is so big, I couldn't figure out how to resize it...:confused3)[/COLOR]

You seriously need a cafe press store or something like that, because I would buy a poster of this in a heartbeat! :lmao:

What a fun tool for a cupcake hunt! Man, I thought I'd covered around 80% of the Disney cupcakes, but this shows me that number is closer to 40%. :laughing: Caribbean Beach Resort, really?! Well, cupcake hunting is a tough job but luckily we're all up for it, right? :thumbsup2

Candied bacon?????

I love bacon and I love candy, but the idea of putting the two of them together... :scared1:

WOW! That sounds like something straight out of Cupcake Wars, I'm impressed! :thumbsup2

You seriously need a cafe press store or something like that, because I would buy a poster of this in a heartbeat! :lmao:

What a fun tool for a cupcake hunt! Man, I thought I'd covered around 80% of the Disney cupcakes, but this shows me that number is closer to 40%. :laughing: Caribbean Beach Resort, really?! Well, cupcake hunting is a tough job but luckily we're all up for it, right? :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness, I had never even thought of it as a poster, but that is brilliant!! lol, I do have an etsy shop, maybe I can figure out a way to get it up there... In any case, now I want to print it out as a poster for me too! :thumbsup2

And Caribbean Beach, I know! I never would've guessed it, but they have a really good "monkey" cupcake -- chocolate cupcake, delicious peanut butter frosting, and banana filling. :love: Very unique!

i thought i knew all about Disney cupcakes- what a fool I was! now I know I need to pace myself so I don't waste a snack credit on an unworthy cupcake!:rotfl:

Mmm, can't wait to try ALL of these cupcakes! I'm going to look like a cupcake at the end of my vacation!

I think that cupcake would be fantastic with everything except the bacon.

I think that cupcake would be fantastic with everything except the bacon.

Me too. The bacon makes it unappealing to me. It sounds like the monkey cupcake at Caribbean Beach that AGPrincess mentioned below is the same cupcake w/o the bacon. That would be a better option for me.

Me too. The bacon makes it unappealing to me. It sounds like the monkey cupcake at Caribbean Beach that AGPrincess mentioned below is the same cupcake w/o the bacon. That would be a better option for me.

I loved the monkey cupcake! We stayed at CB over the summer. I wasnt expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised. Especially the frosting. YUM

That poster if FAB!! I think I may have nibbled on my sceen...

Heck with food/wine countdown. I need a cupcake countdown!
:thumbsup2

Remember folks, cupcakes have no calories when on vacation ;)...one of the many reasons why Disney is so magical:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter