Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

does anyone know if the bon bon cupcake is still at the boardwalk bakery?

Yes, they do! They also had a yummy peppermint cupcake just for the holiday season...

boardwalkbakerycupcakes.jpg

You can see the bon bon cupcake down on the end, far right.

And since I was just going through Be Our Guest cupcake photos for a blog post today...

insidegreystuffcupcake.jpg

The grey stuff was indeed super delicious. :love:

I had heard about the new BOG cupcake!!! It looks so yummy!!! Is it available on both the lunch AND dinner menus??

I had heard about the new BOG cupcake!!! It looks so yummy!!! Is it available on both the lunch AND dinner menus??

We just ate there Friday for lunch and dinner. The cupcake was there for lunch. At dinner they had some kind of crunchier chocolate rectangular shell filled with the grey stuff. DD enjoyed it but I preferred the cupcake.

We just ate there Friday for lunch and dinner. The cupcake was there for lunch. At dinner they had some kind of crunchier chocolate rectangular shell filled with the grey stuff. DD enjoyed it but I preferred the cupcake.

Yay! We're going for lunch so that's great to know!!

Does anyone have the recipe for the yummy Gingerbread cupcake from ABC Commisarry?

OMG! I love gingerbread flavored things! Sadly, I'm sure this is probably seasonal and we won't be there until July!

Yay! We're going for lunch so that's great to know!!

OMG! I love gingerbread flavored things! Sadly, I'm sure this is probably seasonal and we won't be there until July!

I'm not usually a big gingerbread fan but good Lord these were amazing .... moist, with a delicious cream cheese frosting. Yummy. I would love the recipe for next Christmas.

I'm not usually a big gingerbread fan but good Lord these were amazing .... moist, with a delicious cream cheese frosting. Yummy. I would love the recipe for next Christmas.

Oh, that sounds amazing!!!! Just more motivation to go down in November for the Wine and Dine race :)

I hate to admit it, but I'm looking forward to my next trip in 2015 just for the cupcakes :lovestruc
Though I will be in Disneyland in a few months. While not the same, maybe I will be able to score at least a couple of these there :idea:

I still remember this Red Velvet Cupcake I had at Polynesian last trip. That had to be one of the greatest cupcakes I have ever had lol.
The Elephant one I had at AK was great too!!!

Anyone tried the new Master's Cupcake at BOG, featuring the famous Grey Stuff?

My DD and I did not care for it. We got one Grey Stuff cupcake and one Strawberry cupcake. We both liked the strawberry much better than the grey stuff. We thought the grey stuff did not taste at all like cookies and cream and was just sort of a generic sweet taste with no actual flavor we could discern.

It seems from the reviews I have read that we are definitely in the minority. Everyone else seems to rave about it.

Well, not to stray from this delightful thread, but it's been about a year since we were at WDW, and will be another almost 2 years before we get back there. (1st week of Dec. 2015) :sad2:

But I did find an awesome cupcake to tide me over till I get back there, that reminded me of all the wonderful WDW cupcakes.

Panera Breads chocolate cupcake is VERY GOOD. And I have a ton of bakeries in my area to choose from and I was very impressed with this one.
It will tide me over every once in a while till I get back to Mickey. :cloud9:

We will be coming to Disney in May and celebrating my daughters 5th birthday. Where in the Magic Kingdom is a good place to find a cupcake that would substitute for a birthday cake? I know we probably cant light candles but I still want to sing to her!

I believe any Table Service restaurant at Disney will make a special dessert plate for a birthday with sprinkles and decorations and such. That being said, if you can get a dinner reservation at BoG, they have some wonderful cupcakes on the dessert menu!

Make sure your daughter wears her birthday button around the park for special recognition!

We will be coming to Disney in May and celebrating my daughters 5th birthday. Where in the Magic Kingdom is a good place to find a cupcake that would substitute for a birthday cake? I know we probably cant light candles but I still want to sing to her!

According to this blog:
- Be Our Guest
- The Confectionery on Main Street USA
- Cheshire Cafe has cupcakes in a cup
- Starbucks on Main Street USA
- Big Top Treats

http://www.disneydining.com/walt-disney-world-epic-cupcake-quest-2014/

Just returned home from WDW on Sunday and I enjoyed a blueberry cupcake with lemon cream cheese frosting at Pizza Planet at HS. It was not on the menu but the family before were changing their dessert order and I overheard them after I had ordered so I changed mine too. Glad I did. It was very tasty. :)

Just returned home from WDW on Sunday and I enjoyed a blueberry cupcake with lemon cream cheese frosting at Pizza Planet at HS. It was not on the menu but the family before were changing their dessert order and I overheard them after I had ordered so I changed mine too. Glad I did. It was very tasty. :)

That sounds fantastic! I would love that. I hope I can find one when I'm there in 2 weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter