• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
945914338_EvMrU-L.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean
IOUG2009941a.jpg

The Mad Tea Party
IOUG2009943a.jpg

Snow White’s Adventures (note the lack of the word “Scary”)
IOUG2009944a.jpg

Splash Mountain
IOUG2009945a.jpg

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
IOUG2009946a.jpg

Tomorrowland
IOUG2009947a.jpg

Walt Disney World Railroad
IOUG2009949a.jpg

darn ostrich snuck up on the side and i had my 70-200 on my camera. lol. OOPS.

n48600938_33167191_1438.jpg

i love the details at the animal kingdom.

n48600938_33167171_6094.jpg

5CID

In a shop in Hollywood Studios.

5CIS

Baskets hanging from the bag check area I believe to get into MK.

5CIW

While waiting to dine at 50's Prime Time. We were chatting with the waiter about how Taylor Swift had just been there with her band and then left when she saw there were no cheeseburgers on the menu haha

So...

I just bought a Canon Rebel XTi and after spending 2 days looking at this thread, I am so excited about my new photography hobby and the chance to spend a week shooting WDW! I got some really good ideas from the amazing photos on this thread.

We're taking our daughter there for her first birthday, so I'm going to try to shoot a bunch of shots from her perspective. I can't wait to post them when we return! Thanks so much for all of the wonderful ideas and tips for the beginning photographer.

So...

I just bought a Canon Rebel XTi and after spending 2 days looking at this thread, I am so excited about my new photography hobby and the chance to spend a week shooting WDW! I got some really good ideas from the amazing photos on this thread.

We're taking our daughter there for her first birthday, so I'm going to try to shoot a bunch of shots from her perspective. I can't wait to post them when we return! Thanks so much for all of the wonderful ideas and tips for the beginning photographer.

Very cool and WELCOME!!! :welcome: Don't be afraid to post your pictures and ask questions around here.... Lord knows WE all do!! :lmao: One suggestion that I would make that I have seen a lot that I like is kind of what you touched on: shoot from your daughter's perspective. I know that you will take tons of pictures of her, but also drop down to her level and take shots from her height because it will make for some really neat angles!! :3dglasses

Very cool and WELCOME!!! :welcome: Don't be afraid to post your pictures and ask questions around here.... Lord knows WE all do!! :lmao: One suggestion that I would make that I have seen a lot that I like is kind of what you touched on: shoot from your daughter's perspective. I know that you will take tons of pictures of her, but also drop down to her level and take shots from her height because it will make for some really neat angles!! :3dglasses

Take this advice to heart. I disagree that shooting from her level is really a "neat" angle; I think it's the correct angle.

dcg0317

You had posted some pics from AK - not sure if you've been stopping back to this post or not, but if you see this would you please share what lens you used for your shots?

Thank you! :goodvibes

AKMask-01.jpg

Asia-04.jpg

Asia-24.jpg

Asia-25.jpg

ConservationStation-17.jpg

TracyatAKKidDiscoveryClub-01.jpg

PanganiForestTrail-04a.jpg

RainforestCafe-05.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter