• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shout-out for Undercover Tourist

sparklemom

Mouseketeer
I am usually a planner, but a recent death in the family threw me for a loop, so I am way behind schedule organizing a trip for mid-January. After buying tickets from Undercover Tourist, I almost immediately realized I would need to wait for shipping, which might mean losing FastPass+ booking opportunities (I'm already 10 days into the 60 day window). It was after hours (they don't open again until Monday), so I panicked and sent an email and voicemail about what to do. Sonnie got back to me on her day off to help me decide. In the end, it was worth it to me to cancel the order and buy through Disney just so I could get the plans nailed down, but she was so kind and helpful. I've bought from them before, but it was a simple transaction, so all I could say was that they were reliable (no small thing, I know)! But now I can say that their customer service is excellent, too. Buy with confidence. :)

So by buying through Disney you were able to get your tickets loaded immediately. I have a situation where I need to be able to do that also. Please tell me if that is how that worked out.

I usually buy from Undercover Tourist too and will in the future but this time I need two more tickets FAST!!!!

Honestly, it wasn't that easy. I had a room-only reservation and called to add tickets. The CM explained there were some perks to a room and ticket package (minor stuff like discounts at the arcade, etc), so he canceled the room-only res and rebooked the room/ticket combo. I kept him on the line while I logged into my MDE, but it only recognized me, not DH or the kids. It took 20 minutes and three levels of tech support to get them added so I could book FP+. I probably would have been better off buying the tickets and linking them separately. I got there in the end, though, and the tech CM was very nice.

So by buying through Disney you were able to get your tickets loaded immediately. I have a situation where I need to be able to do that also. Please tell me if that is how that worked out.

If you order tickets Will Call, your WC confirmation number can be put into the field for ticket numbers. Worked perfectly for me buying rundisney tickets last month.

I must've gotten really lucky! I bought the two tickets directly on the WDW website and connected them to the Magic Bands of the persons on my MDE in less than 5 minutes and then started making the fastpasses in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter