Should we use priceline bidding for a resort or book a disney value resort

cincyfab

Earning My Ears
If you had three choices for booking a hotel which would you choose and why?! Me and DH disagree so I need some more opinions!

1. stay onsite at disney value resort (whichever is cheapest)

2. bid on priceline for a resort in the Lake Buena Vista region (hotels included are the Disney Dolphin, Disney Swan, Hilton Bonnet Creek, Hilton in Walt Disneyworld, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Marriott World Center and Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek

3. bid on priceline for a resort in the Disney Maingate category (hotels included are the omni at champions gate and gaylord palms)

Check last minute travel. I was able to book the Hilton Bonnet Creek at a great rate for the PHM. I had originally booked the Waldorf through the site but realized that the other top hotel offered was the Hilton for $200 less. It may be worth checking that sight. There is a way to figure out what hotel it's offering. If you do a google search a website comes up and explains how to do it.

Depends......
1st trip?
kids?
rental car?

We are trying to figure out the same thing. We want to add a few more days but do so on a tight budget.

We are even just considering driving until we find a place then see what rates are but I suspect this will cost us more in the long run.

I have been looking at the last minute travel site and have figured out how look up what resort it is. We may get brave and try that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!