Should I switch?

shdavis238

Earning My Ears
Hey Everybody!
We will be going on our first Disney trip Aug. 18-23. We currently have reservations at AoA in a LM room. With the new late summer discount, I have considered switching to POP. I called yesterday and it would only save around $140.
I have no idea about either hotel other than the LM rooms looked neat. So.....what would you do? Would you switch or stay?:confused3

Personally, I would stay put because AOA is brand new and I would love to stay there but, can't afford a suite. We have boys so LM doesn't appeal to me either...but, Cars sure does!!:sad1:

I have heard only good reviews of AoA. I would keep my reservation there. we didnt like Pop but we usually stay at the mods.

Personally, I love Pop. I have stayed there twice and had a great experience both times. This past February, we were actually booked at AoA but switched to Pop when a discount came out. We had no regrets. We still walked over to AoA and explored (it's right across the bridge from Pop, very close). The reason we were ok with switching was that the LM rooms are pretty much identical to Pop rooms, minus the theming. They have the exact same amenities. However, at AoA, the LM rooms are pretty far from the main building. At Pop, you can request a room in the 70's section and it is very close to the main building and still at standard price. If you were going for a suite, I'd say stay at AoA but since you're just staying in a standard room, you might as well switch to Pop and save money. Request a 70's building and you'll have a great time. It's close to the main pool but not directly by a pool so it's quieter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter